3" caps for the rear square tube ends (L &R) . McMCarr item.

Countryguy

All my toys earn their keep.
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor F350 Lariat 6.7
Current Ride #2
Kubota M6060, Kubota L2550GST, 16ft dump, slanttail hauler, Suburu Wilderness,
Maybe there is a reason the square tubing off the rear frame to hitch has the two open ends on each side but it sort of been buggin' me.
fix: McMaster Carr, #9565K93 Desc: Polyethylene Square Plug, Snap-in, for 2.49" to 2.64" Inside Square, (pack of 10. $11) Smoof!
popped right in, looks nice. Maybe a weep hole later on.. we'll see. Its full of fluid film goo as-is.

Pic 1
IMG-0333.jpg
Pic 2
IMG-0332.jpg

Maybe there is a reason the square tubing off the rear frame to hitch has the two open ends on each side but it sort of been buggin' me.
fix: McMaster Carr, #9565K93 Desc: Polyethylene Square Plug, Snap-in, for 2.49" to 2.64" Inside Square, (pack of 10. $11) Smoof!
popped right in, looks nice. Maybe a weep hole later on.. we'll see. Its full of fluid film goo as-is.

Well you just solved my problem of wiping the dirt buildup. As someone just said, I didn't know I needed them until now!@

Can you get them on amazon?
I’m pretty sure you can, but can probably also find them at a local welding/building supply. In my rural part of America (aka “can’t buy much local” anymore) I’ve found them in different sizes at a local metal building/steel supply store.

Add me to the list that now realizes I need them too…

I’m pretty sure you can, but can probably also find them at a local welding/building supply. In my rural part of America (aka “can’t buy much local” anymore) I’ve found them in different sizes at a local metal building/steel supply store.

Add me to the list that now realizes I need them too…
Just ordered pack of 10, I would be happy to send out the other 8 a N/C after I get them.

Message sent.

Will pay it forward. I did the 2-Low mod and a pack of 4 relays was only $1 more than just one. Have three left for folks that want to do the mod.

Will do same as Lunch Box, first three to PM.

Erik

Back