SOLD 3/0 welding/battery/inverter cable - black and red, each 17 ft., and four 3/8" lugs

BroncoHooves

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
I ordered twice as much cable as I needed for my inverter project, so I'm posting this up for sale. Also including a set of four 3/8" tin plated copper Temco lugs.

Black cable is slightly more than a foot longer than the red cable due to the extra length required to reach the positive battery terminal.

Asking $150, before shipping. Also can do local pickup in the south Austin TX area if you'd like.

ojcJPFA.jpg

uE0wkPl.jpg

rqiifMV.jpg

vnhf2tN.jpg

AErwR7Z.jpg

Last edited:
I had the bright idea of adding a 2000W Inverter after finally getting my Topper installed. I didn't have a clue how expensive it was going to be.
Using 0000 gauge Marine cable, a few Anderson Plugs and all the related parts got spendy real quick. Still planning, just need to find a few more nickels ..

I had the bright idea of adding a 2000W Inverter after finally getting my Topper installed. I didn't have a clue how expensive it was going to be.
Using 0000 gauge Marine cable, a few Anderson Plugs and all the related parts got spendy real quick. Still planning, just need to find a few more nickels ..
Good stuff is never cheap. (y)

Bump

I'm thinking about doing the same... but not sure where I want to locate the inverter (somewhere in the cargo area) or what housing to put it into. Any suggestions?

Bump

Hi BroncoHooves, is the wiring still for sale?
And... any idea what it would cost to ship to Michigan (48117)?

Hallelujah!!

Back