Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2022 Ford F-350 Super Duty Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Honda Odyssey
Hello all!

After nearly a year of waiting and a 4/4/22 build date it's finally time to start my own build thread!

Not much original here as I've spent the last year following everyone else's builds, but exciting nonetheless! I've been collecting parts for awhile so it will take some time to put it all together once the truck is delivered.

2022 F-350, Iconic Silver, Lariat Ultimate, Blackout, Tremor, 6.7L, Panoramic, Bench seat
Regret: Forgot to add dual batteries 🀬. Also, went WITH carpet 😬😬😬 sorry @ccw

Key
βœ…
Purchased and delivered,
☒️
Purchased and not delivered,
πŸ’’
Not Purchased/May not purchase
Suspension/Wheels/Tires

βœ…
Carli 3.5” Full Pintop Suspension system w/everything
βœ…
5x 37”x12.5”x20” Falcon Wildpeak AT3
βœ…
5x 20”x9” Fuel Blitz Rims, Gloss Black +20
βœ…
Airlift 5000 ultimate Air Bags, Day star cradles, AirliftOne wireless Airbag compressor (TY @LGTremor)
πŸ’’
Carli Trophy Hitch Receiver - COME’ON CARLI, release it already pls!!!! (@BLACKCHERRY)
☒️
Carli E-Venture 3.5” on order thru CJC (Why I ordered this? No idea)
Exterior
βœ…
Warn Ascent HD Full bar Bumper w/Warn 16.5Ti-S (TY @Hillbilly)
βœ…
2x BD Squadron Pro, 2x BD Squadron SAE both clear, 2x BD Squadron Amber lenses
βœ…
Hitch-weighsafe-3” receiver
βœ…
S&B 60 Gal Fuel Tank
βœ…
Matt Black Hood vinyl - Rocky Mountain Graphics (TY @Tx-Tremor6.7 )
βœ…
Tonneau Cover - Bakflip MX4
βœ…
Engine Block Heater Plug- NOCO GPC1 (TY @Vermonster )
πŸ’’
Front Wheel-well liners?
πŸ’’
Bed Mat- Husky for Four Wheel Camper Hawk shell to sit on.
πŸ’’
Mud flaps with 37s? Any solutions?
Interior
βœ…
Floor mats-Weathertech HP
βœ…
Ram Mounts for cell/GPS
βœ…
Glove Compartment vinyl letters-toughskinz (TY youtuber ColtsWay)
βœ…
Under seat Multi-mount w/quick drop fire extinguisher mount & Cold Fusion Fire Extinguisher - Desert Does it (TY @DIY10-85RAY )
πŸ’’
Built-right-Industries Dash Mount (MY22??)
πŸ’’
Built-right-Industries Behind seat mount for AirliftOne?? -Is there room with the subwoofer??
Engine
πŸ’’
SPE CCV Reroute??
πŸ’’
ForScan

Your 6.7 will come with dual batteries, so you didn't have to add that. But, yeah, that is one hell of a list!! You make me feel much better about my stuff sitting in the garage. Mine should be here next week, and I will post my builds as well.

Your 6.7 will come with dual batteries, so you didn't have to add that. But, yeah, that is one hell of a list!! You make me feel much better about my stuff sitting in the garage. Mine should be here next week, and I will post my builds as well.
Thanks brother! If it comes with the dual batteries I'd be stoked!!!

Congrats on your build date! Look forward to see your build progress.

AWESOME! :) That's what I am talking about!

Hell of a list. Congrats on the new truck, your gonna love it and she’s gonna take you for all your money 🀣. My truck just got done with the Carli 3.5 Pintop, Firestone Bags, Airlift Wireless with Daystar Cradles… it got finished up today but trying to drive through Los Angeles to pick it up at 3pm ain’t happening 🀣. I’ll pick it up tomorrow morning! This picture was before, still deciding on wheels right now but I think I’m gonna order Innov8 fully forged wheels and 37” Nitto Ridgegrapplers. Good luck with your build, can’t wait to see what it looks like πŸ‘πŸΌ
CF9D08B5-F78E-4823-A358-CADE83CB697C.jpeg

Hell of a list. Congrats on the new truck, your gonna love it and she’s gonna take you for all your money 🀣. My truck just got done with the Carli 3.5 Pintop, Firestone Bags, Airlift Wireless with Daystar Cradles… it got finished up today but trying to drive through Los Angeles to pick it up at 3pm ain’t happening 🀣. I’ll pick it up tomorrow morning! This picture was before, still deciding on wheels right now but I think I’m gonna order Innov8 fully forged wheels and 37” Nitto Ridgegrapplers. Good luck with your build, can’t wait to see what it looks like πŸ‘πŸΌ View attachment 49801

Can’t wait to see the after picks!!! Our trucks are gonna look pretty similar hopefully soon!!! Love the iconic silver.

This is not a great picture, 4 hours of traffic and a ton of shit to do at work so I didn’t have time. The truck got a lot taller 🀣 can definitely feel the difference on the freeway when I was able to get up to speed as it just eats up bumps and dips. It feels like a firmer version of my Raptor, I really like it. I was a little worried about it being a little too soft but I’m my limited time behind the wheel I’m really liking it.
B7892E44-A621-4885-B189-EA076F814A4A.jpeg

Attachments

• B0E9B3E3-C67A-43CB-A554-4BD2C7B1DB67.jpeg
    B0E9B3E3-C67A-43CB-A554-4BD2C7B1DB67.jpeg
    464.7 KB · Views: 148
This is not a great picture, 4 hours of traffic and a ton of shit to do at work so I didn’t have time. The truck got a lot taller 🀣 can definitely feel the difference on the freeway when I was able to get up to speed as it just eats up bumps and dips. It feels like a firmer version of my Raptor, I really like it. I was a little worried about it being a little too soft but I’m my limited time behind the wheel I’m really liking it.View attachment 49858
Dude. Looks GREAT. The stock 35s on the Carli 2.5/3.5 don’t look bad at all imo.

Just got an email the e’click has shipped! Would there be any reason I should not go straight to installing these vs the Pintop?

790702FE-4215-4DC5-858D-B986B8191A16.jpeg

Picked her up yesterday and wanted to throw out some first impressions/thoughts before I forget.

First off, I’ve been out of country for awhile and had never seen a Tremor Super Duty in person. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL trucks. Ford did a great job.

My first thought driving it was that the ride was amazing. Mine is an F-350, 6.7L, Lariat. From the posts I had been reading over the last year i had an impression the ride quality was stiff. I didn’t check the air pressure, but for an F-350 i am completely amazed. The Calri Suspension is going in 9 May, but if I had the truck before hand I’m not sure i would have bought it quite yet. Compared to the Fords I’ve had in the past it doesn’t compare straight from the factory.

The factory rims/tires IMO look GREAT! Again, i had the impression from the forum they were pizza cutters and didn’t ride well. Sure, it wanders a bit, but if i didn’t already have 37s waiting to be installed i would have kept the stock tires and rims. I think they complement the truck nicely.

I have a bumper ready to be installed, but having MAJOR second thoughts. The stock, color matched bumper looks dang good. I feel like changing the bumper might downgrade the looks for my taste. (No hate to others that dig them). I understand some people need the functionality of the bumper, but i really do not and might hold off on the new bumper/lighting install.

I LOVE the Tremor running boards. This truck is high from the factory. I’m questioning my idea of the 37s and extra 1.5 lift. My 3 yo can climb in, but my elderly parents, heck no. The 37s/1.5 extra inches from the Carli might be too much for me. I’m considering continuing with the Carli but sticking with the 35s.

Today I installed the S&B air intake, limitless mirror spot adapter, Garmin mini & power dongle, Bakflip MX4, Recon Smoked bed brake light, running lights and mirror lights. (I’ll post a pic tomorrow). My thoughts on those: Although the S&B looks nicer in the truck there was no sound or performance gain that i could tell and the factory airbox was equally as nice. I feel like in this case it’s purely atheistic. I didn’t read any of the airflow numbers, but yeah… i don’t think i would have bought it if I’d have had the truck before i bought it. The rear Recon brake light looks good. I’m not super ecstatic about It, but it’s okay. Same with the clearance lights. The smoked looks good, and it might just be the contrast on the Iconic silver, but I’m 50/50 on them. What i did really like was the mirror replacement lights. I think the blacked out on those looks good on the truck. I like the MX4 bed cover. Works great for my needs.

One thing I’m going to buy is one of those AMP side steps as you cannot access the bed from the side and that would be super helpful. Again, can’t imagine trying to use the bed once i get another 1.5” from the Cari and 2” from the tires.

That’s it for now!!! I love the truck. No buyers remorse whatsoever.

Latest Discussions

Back