modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
For those interested in upgrading wheels & tireds, check out this Velocity Blue Tremor with the Sport package wearing Fuel Rebel 20x9s +1 offset and 295/65/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

tremor-ridge-grapplers-20s.jpg

tremor-ridge-grapplers-20s2.jpg

(Photo Credit Dan - Facebook)

Last edited:
Any word on rubbing or trimming being needed? Also does anyone know the stock offset on the tremor rim? Planning to run a 35x12.5x18 with this rim offered in the +1 offset and would like to have no rubbing or the sticking out the sides.

Last edited:
35x 12.5 x 18 , will definitely be a shorter tire, most measuring at or under 34,5" whereas the stock Tremor tire measures at 35.1."

go to tirerack.com, find the tire brand and model you want and click on "Specs" , it will give the measurements of every available size. height width , tread width, etc etc.

........................... height .....................section width....................tread width
295/65-20.......... 35.1"............................... 11.8.......................................9.8
35x12.5 -18........34.5.............................. 12.5.....................................10.5
285/75-18..........35.1" ...............................11.2........................................9.0"

Last edited:
I like the look of a wider tire myself. Only issue is the stock rim is 8” wide and most 12.5 tires require atleast a 9” or 10” rim.

I always enjoy watching the guys who put waay too wide tires on get severely pushed around by snow and slush in the winter.

Unless I'm really off road, tall and skinny are fine by meon road,function over looks if you will, but mud , sand, other soft surface, wide for sure.

Using the same web site, the 20" and 18" 35x12.5's are rated for a 8.5 to 11" rim.
EVERYBODY runs 12.5's on 8" rims no problem. Helps protect the rim and bead while aired down off road.

I will check that website out. Thanks!

Anyone know the offset of the stock 18x8 tremor wheels? Just curious.

Also....check out tiresize.com, if you want to calculate and compare specs, wheel offsets, actual manufacturer measurements of their specific tires in inches......you need this website. Best one out their IMHO.

Any word on rubbing or trimming being needed? Also does anyone know the stock offset on the tremor rim? Planning to run a 35x12.5x18 with this rim offered in the +1 offset and would like to have no rubbing or the sticking out the sides.
I think +1 would stick out too much, a +18 or so would look best probably, little more than stock

Back