Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F-150 XLT 302A
First Responder
EMT
ford.jpeg

Hot shot hauler trade I’m guessing? If not, wow, that person did some pretty serious “pleasure driving.” I’m sure they will have no trouble selling that one. 🙄

Yeouch... At my current mileage that means my truck will last a looooong time!

I'm shocked at how little wear the interior buttons/panels have for that kind of mileage.

I'd bet this was probably some kind of RV transport truck. Or something like that. Don't know if it did the car transports.

Does anybody know what the original sticker was? Or what the sticker would be today for 2022 or 2023? Seems high vs just buying new for those miles?

Single axle short bed is odd for a hot shot truck. Not to mention on 35’s.

Not to mention the Tremor is only rated for a 15k lb trailer while all other 350s are rated for 20k.

According to the fox, it was registered as a commercial vehicle, so it was most probably not hauling a travel trailer. I'm guessing it was hauling farm-related trailers. All services were done in Lincoln, NE, so it probably stayed around town more than it traveled the US.

For a truck with 245K miles, it looks to be in pretty good condition. I saw a few scratches on the dash, inside the console and in the bed, but not any worse than a truck with 10-20K miles....

I wonder how many sets of tires it went through. :unsure:

Not to mention the Tremor is only rated for a 15k lb trailer while all other 350s are rated for 20k.

According to the fox, it was registered as a commercial vehicle, so it was most probably not hauling a travel trailer. I'm guessing it was hauling farm-related trailers. All services were done in Lincoln, NE, so it probably stayed around town more than it traveled the US.

Here’s the table for anyone interested

0EEF789B-4EBC-473E-A181-08807C6CCD80.jpeg

Back