23 tremor shipping updates

El kakui

Underground miner mafia
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F-350 lariat
Anybody’s 23 tremors show as shipped yet?

Anybody’s 23 tremors show as shipped yet?
Here's a big thread that's covering the topic for several months. If you do a search by key word you should be able find about any topic you are interested in.

Here's a big thread that's covering the topic for several months. If you do a search by key word you should be able find about any topic you are interested in.
Thanks man…new to the site. Love the content!

Thanks man…new to the site. Love the content!
No problem buddy. There's just a massive amount of info that's been shared over the past three years that anything you want to know has probably been discussed. It's still worth asking if you can't find something because many of us can point you the right direction if we know what you are interested in. And there's always the odd topic that hasn't been discussed. If you comment on an old thread it will bring it back to the front for additional comments. 🍻

Rookie mistake, don't add it up.
Wife reminds me every day of how much I've invested and why I shouldn't trade it in.

"Well, you bought this for it. Well, you bought that."

Honey, I bought you a loaded VW Atlas. Let me spruce up my XLT. Stay in your lane. Of course...I don't say that last part because I enjoy living...and sleeping on a bed and not the couch. Lol

In before the guys posts he's 100K deep into a ~75K truck produced on the same assembly line as low quality fleet vehicles. 😅

Last edited:
Wife reminds me every day of how much I've invested and why I shouldn't trade it in.

"Well, you bought this for it. Well, you bought that."

Honey, I bought you a loaded VW Atlas. Let me spruce up my XLT. Stay in your lane. Of course...I don't say that last part because I enjoy living...and sleeping on a bed and not the couch. Lol
You know what they say….happy wife happy life

You know what they say….happy wife happy life
I hear the same thing…I got a 2019 f-350 that only has 8400 miles on it and as soon as my tremor shows up it going bye bye. Still pisses of the wife lmfao!

Back