22MY Tremors w/ The 40/20/40 Split Front Bench

Just picked up my 2022 and will be doing this soon as well. Did you guys get the lower cup holder that rests on the transmission tunnel? I just ordered the Ford part for that as well.

Just picked up my 2022 and will be doing this soon as well. Did you guys get the lower cup holder that rests on the transmission tunnel? I just ordered the Ford part for that as well.
No I didn’t. But let me know how it works. I just got the cup holder and it’s not a perfect fit but it works.

Is that piece not included from the factory?? The Ford nickel and diming is really starting to wear on me...

Got mine in this afternoon. I did have to modify the inner piece to fit the cup holders.
5BEC7305-CD1C-4AC4-A5EA-B74E5ADFD56B.jpeg

For those who order the lower cup holder, be aware that there seem to be a few different part #’s and a little different styles.

I ordered HC3Z2813562AB (the longer one) for my truck. Reaching down to use the cup holder while the center seat is folded down, I’d not want the cup holder pockets that are back closer to the seat. I’ve also removed the head rest for the jump seat, as it was just in the way.

See post #34 I made in the thread linked below for part #’s and pics.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1638743-front-middle-seat-lower-cup-holders-3.html#post20387276

Back