22 Platinum Ambient Cup Holders

The you tube video I saw should have been close to how your harness is for cup holders.
I think I watched that video, while its simple enough, not a lot of people like disassembling connectors to install a pin. Im thinking more of a true plug and play deal. Looking at it now actually.

Update on my install. First, I used an angled wire cutter to nip a 45* cut in the front of the console where it slides under the upper portion. I I also cut a 45* on both sides of the lower plastic. I followed this guys suggestions in the video below. About the 1:37 mark.

I also purchased this ipad screen protector to cover the top of the Tremor inserts. It is easy to lay on top of your inserts and cut out the circles. Protects them from scratching and provides a matte finished surface for less noise.

Thanks for the screen protector idea. I was going to ceramic coat my inserts but like your idea better!

Get these 2 parts, and let me know when you have them. Ill PM you and we can set up a day to do it.

QTY 1: HC3Z-14A318-C cup holder light ring

QTY:1 HC3Z-14A318-E wire assembly with LEDs
Ordered. Should arrive between 11/18 and 11/23. I'll pm when they arrive. Thank you. I'm looking forwards to meeting you.

There is a national back order on the wiring harness. I will have to search for it.
I dont think anyone has had to wait too terribly long to get it. It took me about 6 days to get mine when i ordered. it could be cause I went to my local dealer. Ill be here and ready when you are.

My harness and lights just shipped yesterday. Very excited to get this installed. For such a small modification, I'm very excited to get it done. Feel like that part of the truck is very dark and hoping this helps.

I dont think anyone has had to wait too terribly long to get it. It took me about 6 days to get mine when i ordered. it could be cause I went to my local dealer. Ill be here and ready when you are.
I'm going to go to Bill Collins. They are big enough that they should be able to get it.
MSRP in that thing is 85. Was trying online since they priced it at 55. But guess if I want it soon, I'll have to hi local and pay full price...lol

My harness and lights just shipped yesterday. Very excited to get this installed. For such a small modification, I'm very excited to get it done. Feel like that part of the truck is very dark and hoping this helps.
Who did you order through

I'm going to go to Bill Collins. They are big enough that they should be able to get it.
MSRP in that thing is 85. Was trying online since they priced it at 55. But guess if I want it soon, I'll have to hi local and pay full price...lol
My dealer was willing to match the online price for me.

JHForman812 please add me to your wiring harness order list. I have a 2022 Platinum F250 and have ordered the 2 parts you recommended. Their arrival is late November. Thanks, Troy

Online, OEM ford parts direct (basically one of the first on a Google search). FYI, I ordered them Oct 29. Got all the bits and pieces for the other harness and built that a while ago.
Just ordered my parts through them today. $90.49 with shipping for both items

when you get it look it over and let me know if I can do anything to improve it!
Looks good to me. Mine is a drivers side one and I don't need to trim anything on the connector in the foot well correct? Still waiting on my truck to show up. Hopefully someone will have made a video of "how to install ambient cupholders for dummies and people who always break some plastic clips when trying this stuff". that title is not copyrighted so feel free to use it:)

Back