22 Black Bear šŸ» Build

Had Brian at No Sweat Window Tint in Kerville, TX give my truck the SunTek ceramic treatment yesterday. Heā€™s a fantastic guy. I would absolutely use him again for any vehicle or my home.

Clear tint on windshield. Brow to AS1 line.
Clear tint on sunroof (for heat reduction).
Legal limit on front doors.
Limo tint on rear doors and back glass.

No Sweat Window Tinting
(830) 367-4563

Before:
View attachment 143698

After:
View attachment 143699View attachment 143700View attachment 143701View attachment 143702
Looks awesome my friend! Completely changes the look of your already sweet ride!

Is that a sneak peak at some proprietary A pillar mounts???

Testing to see if this is brighter than the Ford LED high beams!

Thanks @legmar - I have a couple questions...

1) On-topic: Could this be partially due to aiming and are the high beams just illuminating over the area that the light bar hits? I'm curious how the low beams would look in this scenario.

2) Off-topic: What's with the closed captioning everyone is adding to their videos these days? YT already has this feature that can be turned on if desired. I find it a bit distracting...

Thanks @legmar - I have a couple questions...

1) On-topic: Could this be partially due to aiming and are the high beams just illuminating over the area that the light bar hits? I'm curious how the low beams would look in this scenario.

2) Off-topic: What's with the closed captioning everyone is adding to their videos these days? YT already has this feature that can be turned on if desired. I find it a bit distracting...
1) good question. I have video of the low beams as well that Iā€™ll post. I also have some drone shots that are pretty intriguing to see.

2) the captions are popular to add for instagram, and I post my same shorts to both instagram and YouTube.

Back