21 Tremor wheels/tires.

Digger29

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Edition
After going back and forth on this for like a month and coming to the realization that I'm probably never going to use them I've decided to sell my the wheels and tires from my 21 F-250. The have under 5 miles on the them because I never used them. I had the dealer install my new wheels and tires and leveling kit the day my truck came in. I'll dig them out of my shed and post pics of them later on but they're as new as you're going to find because like I said I never used them. I'd like to get $2000 for them. Call or text me at 508 243 1232 if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks, Mike

I would post on Facebook Marketplace too. I ended up getting $1550 out of mine with tire sensors installed. Not sure yours still has them, but that is something to mention.

I would post on Facebook Marketplace too. I ended up getting $1550 out of mine with tire sensors installed. Not sure yours still has them, but that is something to mention.
Thanks, that's a great idea. Yes, they're complete with sensors.

After going back and forth on this for like a month and coming to the realization that I'm probably never going to use them I've decided to sell my the wheels and tires from my 21 F-250. The have under 5 miles on the them because I never used them. I had the dealer install my new wheels and tires and leveling kit the day my truck came in. I'll dig them out of my shed and post pics of them later on but they're as new as you're going to find because like I said I never used them. I'd like to get $2000 for them. Call or text me at 508 243 1232 if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks, Mike
I just sold them and can't figure out how to delete the listing..... go figure :)

Back