‘21 Ordered - North Texas

Back4D

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
Howdy! I’ve had a truck on order for a bit and I’m a long time lurker so I figured I should post something now that my dealer sent an update saying that my truck is built and waiting for a microchip. We will see how long these microchip shenanigans take.

Order confirmed 3/8
Estimated delivery 6/15
Antimatter Blue with tan interior, 6.7L, carpet delete

We plan on putzing around with our ‘67 airstream and getting out on adventures. I usually name my vehicles so I’ll have to come up with something once her personality comes through.

About me:
I used to be an aero/thermal systems engineer for the 6.7L Cummins platform for Ram and now I’m in the metal additive manufacturing industry. It was a tough call for me between the Cummins and Powerstroke but Ford was able to tip the scales. I am jumping up from a 2005 F150. I look forward to meeting any of the good folks on this forum.

Attachments

• B0830B5E-C259-4BB4-8150-B3F43F3310A8.jpeg
    B0830B5E-C259-4BB4-8150-B3F43F3310A8.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 29
Howdy! I’ve had a truck on order for a bit and I’m a long time lurker so I figured I should post something now that my dealer sent an update saying that my truck is built and waiting for a microchip. We will see how long these microchip shenanigans take.

Order confirmed 3/8
Estimated delivery 6/15

We plan on putzing around with our ‘67 airstream and getting out on adventures. I usually name my vehicles so I’ll have to come up with something once her personality comes through.

About me:
I used to be an aero/thermal systems engineer for the 6.7L Cummins platform for Ram and now I’m in the metal additive manufacturing industry. It was a tough call for me between the Cummins and Powerstroke but Ford was able to tip the scales. I am jumping up from a 2005 F150. I look forward to meeting any of the good folks on this forum.
Thanks for the introduction. I hope the delivery is sooner than later. You're the first to be in this situation that has dates so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. ?

Order confirmed 3/8
Estimated delivery 6/15

About me:
Congratulations Sir, hope the process doesn’t drag on for ya! ? Loving my 6.7, will see for how long. Mpg is a+ in these rigs!

Welcome and glad to have you here.

I had Cummins trucks for years. Love the Cummins but now that I have a Power Stroke doubt I would ever switch back.

Order confirmed 3/8
Estimated delivery 6/15

About me:
Great color choice! (y)
Agreed. Great color choice! I have the same combo on order - antimatter blue with tan interior. I'm psyched!

Please post some pics when the new beast finally shows up!

Do you know what the initial build date was?
It was originally 5/8. The tracker currently shows 5/12 but my dealer informed me on 5/13 that my truck was built and waiting offsite for microchip reasons. So I’m not really too sure what the exact dates/facts are and who to believe. I was just nervous the order would get cancelled with production slowing so I am glad to hear/see something.

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am excited for the color combo and miles ahead.

Attachments

• 52CA6880-B748-4516-B67E-CF19D6073F27.png
    52CA6880-B748-4516-B67E-CF19D6073F27.png
    517.5 KB · Views: 20
It was originally 5/8. The tracker currently shows 5/12 but my dealer informed me on 5/13 that my truck was built and waiting offsite for microchip reasons. So I’m not really too sure what the exact dates/facts are and who to believe. I was just nervous the order would get cancelled with production slowing so I am glad to hear/see something.

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am excited for the color combo and miles ahead.

It would make sense that if it went into production on 5/12 it would have been halted and put into storage within hours (by 5/13) ahead of eventual completion. So sounds like what the dealer said is corroborated by what Ford is saying: Your truck was assembled as much as possible on 5/12 and is sitting in a queue at Kentucky Motor Speedway awaiting more parts.

Back