21 Lariat F250 6.7L Murdered out TrEMORrR

LittleNsons

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Lariat 6.7L F250 Tremor
First Responder
Lineman
What’s up boys, Just picked up my Tremor on Tuesday & stoked to introduce myself & read all the posts here on fordtremor!
F12DB210-2EAE-4257-B439-CF1D74AE9956.jpeg

Congrats, sharp looking truck.

Congrats...awesome truck?

Welcome to the forum and Congrats @LittleNsons ? lol, the Tremor does make that garage look tiny.

congrats ... the truck is sexy man .

Congrats... want my future one to look exactly like that! Got any more pics? Any 'accessories' planned?

Enjoy!

Congratulations and welcome to the club. Enjoy

Congrats... want my future one to look exactly like that! Got any more pics? Any 'accessories' planned?

Enjoy!
Yes, I’ll post more this coming week. Right off the bat I’ll be installing a Carli Pintop kit

What’s up boys, Just picked up my Tremor on Tuesday & stoked to introduce myself & read all the posts here on fordtremor! View attachment 12502
I really like the look! I almost went with a Murdered truck because it looks fantastic when clean! I ended up ordering a blacked out Carbonized Grey, as it will be much easier to keep clean...

As others have said, it is time for a new garage, especially when you add the Carli System... :cool:

Congrats my man
Welcome to the forum ?
BTM (black tremors matter)
ALL LIVES MATTER
oh wait
ALL TREMORS MATTER
Even my future Silver one LOL ?
??????

I really like the look! I almost went with a Murdered truck because it looks fantastic when clean! I ended up ordering a blacked out Carbonized Grey, as it will be much easier to keep clean...

As others have said, it is time for a new garage, especially when you add the Carli System... :cool:
Agreed, It was between the Lithium Gray, Carbonized gray & black. Wife decided on black!

Back