'21 F350 TREMOR FRONT END SMOOTH OUT

Second this. I have both and use the wired for Forscan, Bluetooth if I just need to pull codes or other functions not requiring a laptop.

The reason to go wired with Forscan is the risk of a dropped Bluetooth connection during module writing which can and has happened to people.
I'll also add (for those 7.3 folks out there) that I keep the Bluetooth reader in my glovebox and a couple extra plug wires in the truck just in case. If I do have a plug wire issue I can determine the culprit, swap, and be on my way...

I have both wired USB plug version and the Bluetooth version of this reader. These are the brand recommended by the ForScan folks. I've had good success with both, although some say it's better to use the wired version to avoid the possibility of radio interference during program changes. There are many foreign made knock offs that are a little sketchy.

https://www.amazon.com/OBDLink-Bluetooth-Professional-Grade-Diagnostic-Performance/dp/B07JFRFJG6/ref=sr_1_8?crid=39KKM40TICCUT&keywords=OBD2&qid=1669297382&sprefix=obd2,aps,84&sr=8-8&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

Thank you.

Does a anyone want to chime in...

Im going to smooth this ride one way or a other....

I want bigger tires on it as well

READ ON........

I need to calm down this ride, lol...

'21 F350 Tremor... 35s (wý 80# air)

want to fit s7s on it from time to time....

38s would be nice...

Some say let out 10# of air....

really.... lol...

it works on my Big Dog Chopper...

i found good and seemingly professional enough from the gearheads at CJCOFFROADS.COM...

These guys put products together.... and make products that are try'd, true and tested like their radius arm for the F350 Tremor....

Ford company cannot offer a product like this....

It takes a true 4X4 geared that loves what they do to make stuff like they do....

I don't care so much about the ride as much as a lady or older people would... So since I love what I do ill go the extra mile/$$ to get things where I want them....

Maybe...lol... Money is getting worthless....

Carli suspension E-Venture system.

To start these products are very expensive....

For me anyways....

I want to get the shocks... A few things come with it as well...

It's supposed to make it ride like an F150 when you're on rough terrain.

Soo...

Anyone have anything to say that may help me...

Looking for anyone whose done what I want to do.....

Suggestions..... ??

Thx Gentlemen..... Skip

Running 35s at 80psi is bonkers.

Drop down to 58-60 and drive it for a week and report back. If you're still unsatisfied consider a different suspension. Still unsatisfied after that, trade it in for a minivan.

Also I don't know how long you've had your truck or how many miles are on it but the Duratracs do take some time to break in. Once they do, they'll feel better.

__

Obviously increasing tire sidewall by going from 35s to 37s will better the ride. It's sort of a game of cat and mouse before you can truly get the ride where you want it to be but many have achieved a happy balance that they're satisfied with, including people who have kept their truck bone stock and played around with tire pressures. It's your money but the Carli E-Venture $12K. I'd suggest playing with pressures before you dive in as well as research all of the Carli systems before deciding on what fits your needs. A lot of people, CJC included, regard the Pintop system as the cream of the crop. However, it's important to realize that the Pintop system was created for people who are pushHi, thx for replying.

ing their trucks at 60-70mph in off-road terrain (i.e the ride sucks on pavement). A lot of people have been happy with their compromise by doing the commuter package.

Running 35s at 80psi is bonkers.

Drop down to 58-60 and drive it for a week and report back. If you're still unsatisfied consider a different suspension. Still unsatisfied after that, trade it in for a minivan.

Also I don't know how long you've had your truck or how many miles are on it but the Duratracs do take some time to break in. Once they do, they'll feel better.

__

Obviously increasing tire sidewall by going from 35s to 37s will better the ride. It's sort of a game of cat and mouse before you can truly get the ride where you want it to be but many have achieved a happy balance that they're satisfied with, including people who have kept their truck bone stock and played around with tire pressures. It's your money but the Carli E-Venture is $12K. I'd suggest playing with pressures before you dive in as well as research all of the Carli systems before deciding on what fits your needs. A lot of people, CJC included, regard the Pintop system as the cream of the crop. However, it's important to realize that the Pintop system was created for people who are pushing their trucks at 60-70mph in off-road terrain (i.e the ride sucks on pavement). A lot of people have been happy with their compromise by doing the commuter package.

Hey,

I'm new and just seen that there have been responses on my post. I was looking for that and have read everything g to date.

The suspension upgrades are definitely expensive. I'm glad majority everyone thinks reduced tire pressure is key to Smoothing out that ride....

I had about 13,000 mil es on this Tremor and I'm going to go down to 50 psi on the tires.
It did state 80# on the OE tires. Goodyear I believe...
I want to go with 70s. With this Tremoe being lifted I've heard/read that the front bumper will/might need replaced with somthing like a Hammerhead....
Thx for the info.
I'm not real versed on how to navigate through this forum as of yet, but I will.
Thx again for the help.
Skip G.

No mine says 60F/80R. Did the '20s have 80 for both?
My 2020 F350 sticker shows 60F/80R.

Another thing to consider with setting pressure is loading. I have found with 80 in the rear with light loading the rears will wear uneven as well. I had been keeping 80 psi in rears until my last tire rotation where I had much less than normal empty miles on the tires. Before my last rotation the majority of my paved miles were with enough weight to want max recommended in the rear and wear was pretty even. No signs of wear issues with the fronts at recommended 60psi loaded or not. It’s balancing act figuring out where the pressure needs to be loaded vs unloaded. In my opinion handling really suffers on the stock tires with lower psi and a load so need to consider that as well. For reference I really notice handling issues with lower rear tire PSI with my trailers that have pin/tongue weight at 1200 lbs and up not so much with lighter stuff.

Another thing to consider with setting pressure is loading. I have found with 80 in the rear with light loading the rears will wear uneven as well. I had been keeping 80 psi in rears until my last tire rotation where I had much less than normal empty miles on the tires. Before my last rotation the majority of my paved miles were with enough weight to want max recommended in the rear and wear was pretty even. No signs of wear issues with the fronts at recommended 60psi loaded or not. It’s balancing act figuring out where the pressure needs to be loaded vs unloaded. In my opinion handling really suffers on the stock tires with lower psi and a load so need to consider that as well. For reference I really notice handling issues with lower rear tire PSI with my trailers that have pin/tongue weight at 1200 lbs and up not so much with lighter stuff.
Agree with your statements... Max pressure is for max loading.

To confuse issues my F250 Tremor is 60/70 but we all know the tires and suspension are the same as the F350... Hmm... That's a bit off topic, though.

Latest Discussions

Back