Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
17 F250. Waiting on 21 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
08 Corvette
Hello y'all. I ordered 21 F350 Platinum - lithium grey on Jan 8th and my build date is Feb 8th. Already have the Vin.

I'm not new to the super duty game. I've currently got a 17 F250 KR. I wanted another KR but I can't do the chrome bumpers.

I'm super excited about this truck!

I'm from Liberty Hill, TX

Cheers
Brad

Welcome and congratulations!! You’re close to me! Let’s do a meetup at Red Horn brewery when you get your truck!

Hello y'all. I ordered 21 F350 Platinum - lithium grey on Jan 8th and my build date is Feb 8th. Already have the Vin.

I'm not new to the super duty game. I've currently got a 17 F250 KR. I wanted another KR but I can't do the chrome bumpers.

Cheers
Brad
This is very cool. I ordered my F350 Platinum Iconic Silver on the 7th. I don't have a build date on the tracking but out of curiosity I'm going to send you a PM.

Cheers
Brad
Nice! I ordered my 21 F350 Platinum Iconic Silver on Jan 2nd and got the same build date as you! I got my vin as well and I’m on the tracking website multiple times a day. According to dealer late February/early March it should be delivered. I can’t wait!

Im from Hartford, CT

Last edited:
Nice! I ordered my 21 F350 Platinum Iconic Silver on Jan 5th and got the same build date as you! I got my vin as well and I’m on the tracking website multiple times a day. According to dealer late February/early March it should be delivered. I can’t wait!

Im from Hartford, CT
1FT8W3BT5MED00474

How close is your vin?

Hope you have better luck than me. I ordered 26 Dec.
I just emailed my dealer to ask if I will be getting a '21 or a '22.

Hope you have better luck than me. I ordered 26 Dec.
I just emailed my dealer to ask if I will be getting a '21 or a '22.
I would think a 21. They are stopping production of the 21's early (May)

That's what my dealer just said but when I asked why no VIN or build date yet all I got was crickets.

1FT8W3BT5MED00474

How close is your vin?
Agreed, I am interested in his number as well. B-rad and I have already chatted. My 350 Iconic Platinum was ordered the day before B-rad on the 7th. My number is 1FT8W3BT0MEC95569. I wonder if the numbers are randomized on the line or do they generate and go in order somewhat? Do they group trim levels? Color?

Latest Discussions

Back