Countryguy

All my toys earn their keep.
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor F350 Lariat 6.7
Current Ride #2
Kubota M6060, Kubota L2550GST, 16ft dump, slanttail hauler, Suburu Wilderness,
It's Home!!!! Got the call Saturday to get ready! It arrived Friday to the Dealers and they worked Sat. to get the Winch installed. This thing is FAN"F'nTASTIC. OMG. Sorry on the Fbomb, but, I'm in FoMoCo country and I get to hear how great they are from many... the Daughter-i-Law (whos a Ford ME ) but to own one, and a Tremor, is a bit of a dream come true.

A few pics. And the GVWR sticker, as I know this has come up in threads too.
It's a F350 Lariat 6.7 Trem w/ all the options. So many that I cannot even list them all, but the major crazy is the Winch, MoonRoof, console-safe, 5th/goose, Trailer pkgs (plural ? not sure yet), vented and heated seats, Cold weather stuff, rapid heat, gosh... brain fail at this point. Pulse rate 140.... LOL (deep breath).

how it came to be:
...It was also the only one available and that is a story in-itself on why. So we jumped on it 6 to 8 weeks ago. We looked and called over 4 states.. Someone had an order left in, but the buyer bailed so they left it. I got it. Man I feel sorry for the FoMoCo dealerships here in Mid-Michigan. Lot was empty! More Q's coming gang! Want to chat about the hitch. 3"... really? LOL. We haul a dump trailer, 20Ft horse w/ cab, and a 22 beaver. Wife named him Hank. (a huge haulin' draft horse we had upon a time).

Home 45 mins now. He say's he likes it here!

Attachments

• IMG-0269.jpg
    IMG-0269.jpg
    587.5 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG-0271.jpg
    IMG-0271.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG-0270.jpg
    IMG-0270.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 274
It's Home!!!! Got the call Saturday to get ready! It arrived Friday to the Dealers and they worked Sat. to get the Winch installed. This thing is FAN"F'nTASTIC. OMG. Sorry on the Fbomb, but, I'm in FoMoCo country and I get to hear how great they are from many... the Daughter-i-Law (whos a Ford ME ) but to own one, and a Tremor, is a bit of a dream come true.

It's a F350 Lariat 6.7 Trem w/ all the options. So many that I cannot even list them all, but the major crazy is the Winch, MoonRoof, console-safe, 5th/goose, Trailer pkgs (plural ? not sure yet), vented and heated seats, Cold weather stuff, rapid heat, gosh... brain fail at this point. Pulse rate 140.... LOL (deep breath).

how it came to be:
...It was also the only one available and that is a story in-itself on why. So we jumped on it 6 to 8 weeks ago. We looked and called over 4 states.. Someone had an order left in, but the buyer bailed so they left it. I got it. Man I feel sorry for the FoMoCo dealerships here in Mid-Michigan. Lot was empty! More Q's coming gang! Want to chat about the hitch. 3"... really? LOL. We haul a dump trailer, 20Ft horse w/ cab, and a 22 beaver. Wife named him Hank. (a huge haulin' draft horse we had upon a time).

??? ROAD TRIP!!!

Pffffft -3 hours nose in manual. Holy smokes this has more features than a spaceship. the grey's really are here. haha. . On a fun note- Manual nose-dive, pg 320 breakin - 300 miles on tires and 1000miles easy-peasy and avoid constant speed. noted no-haul 1K miles. FAV part so far: page 321- driving thru water; no tremor- do not go into wheel hub zone. tremor- max of 33"!!! wife and I just said... " ouuuuuuu we did good". Part of this is internal as we himmed and haaad over T -vs- no T option. it's a beast hauler for us. Now- Super glad we did the T(remor)

If anyone can... Where do I plug in the cold weather block heater? Could not tell from paper-page pic? Assume I have a 110Ac plug under hood somplace?

how it came to be:

Congratulations! Make sure one of the first things you do is to check the winch install & run the cable out all the way, then rewind it under load. If you don't, you'll be very disappointed the first time you need it. There's a thread on here about everyone who ordered the winch & how none of them were respooled correctly.

Congratulations! Make sure one of the first things you do is to check the winch install & run the cable out all the way, then rewind it under load. If you don't, you'll be very disappointed the first time you need it. There's a thread on here about everyone who ordered the winch & how none of them were respooled correctly.
On it!! Thanks a bunch. will do over a little PM Coffee.

later edit add on: Also added this post after reading and digging here. More gear to to check and repair always! :)

Last edited:
Back