20k Curt hitch

20F350

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 F350 Platinum Temor, 2022 F350 Tremor's, KR&Plat -SOLD......2020 F350 Tremor - Lariat Sport - SOLD
I just got this.
Curt #45902
She’s pretty well made!
A26F5858-2E13-42DA-9DA6-1811292A5E0B.png

Last edited:
Yes it works well. I pull work trailers that are a bit higher than some....and a horse trailer that is very low so I have to drop to the lowest position for it.
It spans a 6” drop to 5 1/4” rise.
So this hitch covers all the bases.??

Last edited:
That is a beast for the beast!

don't drop that on your toes!

Yes it would make a good paperweight for sure.
It weighs north of 35 lbs according to the stats....haven't weighted it to verify.....but it's beefy!!

What are those safety chain shackles called? Seen them before just don’t know the name.

What are those safety chain shackles called? Seen them before just don’t know the name.

They're called hammerlocks.
You hammer the pin in and then they can't come apart.
They are for joining chain I believe.
Those ones are rated to 15,000 lbs each.
I bought them on Amazon.

Last edited:
Looks like a very well made hitch!

Sure is.
I tow trailers for work.........so hopefully it'll get some use.
Assuming I go back to work.........someday ;)

They're called hammerlocks.
You hammer the pin in and then they can't come apart.
They are for joining chain I believe.
Those ones are rated to 15,000 lbs each.
I bought them on Amazon.
Perfect thanks

Nay bother.......so that's the only down side i can see is that if you want to remove them you'll need a grinder or torch!

i have this curt hitch but use it on my F150 but it the lighter duty 12k and 15k on the 2 5/16 ball it is beefy and i have had 10 people rear end me and i drive away and there radiator is always destroyed .... people in maryland don't know how to drive. i love using it to tow but i need to get a pintle hitch now, i am getting the hamerlocks being i seen the issues the stock ones are ... better solution then replacing the whole thing

Back