2025 MY information ?

Order banks for 25 super duty trucks open in September/october, per my local ford dealer. Also, nothing has been released so far for the 25 trucks. Im guessing there won’t be many changes, probably some new colors and some old ones not brought back.

Any news on if the 2025 tremor will only be available for lariat and above??? I’ve seen maybe not available for XLT anymore? Any news to this truth? Any new colors or any being removed?

Any news on if the 2025 tremor will only be available for lariat and above??? I’ve seen maybe not available for XLT anymore? Any news to this truth? Any new colors or any being removed?
No news for '25 model year yet.

The salesman I deal with said he has not been provided any MY 25 info yet.

So there's very few pics of two 2025 F350/450 DRW trucks. Nothing significant seems to have changed on the body/bed/grill/lights from the few pics. So if anything there might be interior changes but time will tell.

on Instagram / Facebook yesterday someone posted pics of Avalanche Grey f450 with the window sticker showing color and package. The package was called “platinum plus” and also looked like a blackout package on emblems / trim.

IMG_2910.jpeg
IMG_2911.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg
IMG_2912.jpeg

Looks like Ford is bringing OBS stampings back! :love: :sneaky:

DUSqMK1.png

Tremor F250 Diesel is what I'm going to order. The sales manager with a Ford Dealership said he only knew of a slight change to the front, new to 2025. I don't know how he knows but will know more later. (Lot's of Know's huhh)lolo...

That looks exactly like my MY24 glacier gray and not really like avalanche that is available on F150s.

And your point is? Who besides you assumed that SRW was avalanche?

“BAP Platinum” w/blue oval up front seems less than ideal. Fake news?

Don’t know don’t care. In few months you can come back and confirm if above internet photos were fake or not…or simply early prototypes.

Don’t know don’t care. In few months you can come back and confirm if above internet photos were fake or not…or simply early prototypes.
My point is that it looks exactly like my glacier gray truck. I would have thought that was self evident. I have no idea who else assumed that window sticker matched that truck and also not sure why it has upset you that much 🤷‍♂️.

The sticker says Avalanche. Blue ovals. In other words… Fake news.

Looks like this is the YouTube video where that info came from… If this is true, this would be the absolute first images/info about the 2025 F250/350 I’ve seen anywhere.

I’ve recently spoken with two of the top volume Super Duty dealers in the US and they both said they don’t have any info about the 2025’s, including order bank timeframes, etc.

All this speculation should be resolved in the next couple weeks.

I believe Glacier grey has a flake in it and a tri coat

Avalanche - which I have in a ford lightning - does not but in sunlight glacier has a touch of baby blue in it

I haven’t washed my avalanche truck this year so now it looks like a flat grey which I like.

I believe Glacier grey has a flake in it and a tri coat

Avalanche - which I have in a ford lightning - does not but in sunlight glacier has a touch of baby blue in it

I haven’t washed my avalanche truck this year so now it looks like a flat grey which I like.
You have to be very close to see the flake in glacier gray. It is not noticeable from more than a few feet away and looks very much like baby blue in the light to a darker gray/blue in the shade. I do see now that the window sticker is for a DRW truck and that truck isn't one.

Sticker also says F450 on it but who’s looking at detail? It’s easier to just scream fake news.

Back