2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

I second that!
Truck I’m getting rid of has chrome and yeah it looks good but I’m tired of the water spots making the chrome looking like crap

Just got a call from the dealer on mine, it’s off the train and getting loaded on the truck, should be ready in the next couple days

Edit: This was shipped to MA, shipped on the 18th, unloaded from the train on the 27th

View attachment 135859
Wonder if your dealer is using a special trucking company. Mine was unloaded from rail car and has been sitting in a lot. Dealer says it can sit there for 3 weeks before being delivered to dealer. Would be interested to know if your dealer made special arrangements. I would in the future order from a dealer that did that rather than wait for the slow Ford trucking company United Road.

Status Update...and interesting location updates on Ford Pass.

I had an update on Ford site that gave me an estimated arrival between 12/10 and 12/23.

However, my Ford Pass updated it's location and the truck is now in Columbia, SC (about 90 minutes from my home in Greenville). So, for those of you trying to track your truck via dealer/rail yards, etc....check your Ford Pass App.

I'm assuming the reason the app updated it's location is someone had to turn on the truck to take if off either the rail car or whatever it was being carried on? I noticed my miles driven odometer update from 11 miles to 15 miles.

Scheduled Week of 11/13 and went into production 11/9.
11/23, Ford Site updated to Built.
11/24, Ford Site updated to Shipped (Note: I had spray in bed liner as part of my build)
Still no window sticker on the Ford site, but have seen the window sticker on the alternate site for weeks.
On Motorcraftservice site, still no PCM modules but plenty of BCE modules.
My Ford Pass came alive on 11/21

2024 F350 SRW 4X4 CREW CAB EXTERIOR LARIAT 176" WB STYLESIDE ICONIC

SILVER 6.7 HI OUTPUT POWER STROKE

Status Update...and interesting location updates on Ford Pass.

I had an update on Ford site that gave me an estimated arrival between 12/10 and 12/23.

However, my Ford Pass updated it's location and the truck is now in Columbia, SC (about 90 minutes from my home in Greenville). So, for those of you trying to track your truck via dealer/rail yards, etc....check your Ford Pass App.

I'm assuming the reason the app updated it's location is someone had to turn on the truck to take if off either the rail car or whatever it was being carried on? I noticed my miles driven odometer update from 11 miles to 15 miles.

Scheduled Week of 11/13 and went into production 11/9.
11/23, Ford Site updated to Built.
11/24, Ford Site updated to Shipped (Note: I had spray in bed liner as part of my build)
Still no window sticker on the Ford site, but have seen the window sticker on the alternate site for weeks.
On Motorcraftservice site, still no PCM modules but plenty of BCE modules.
My Ford Pass came alive on 11/21

2024 F350 SRW 4X4 CREW CAB EXTERIOR LARIAT 176" WB STYLESIDE ICONIC SILVER 6.7 HI OUTPUT POWER STROKE
How are you getting Ford Pass location info?? Is yours activated?? Mine doesn’t show location info yet.

This is what I was hoping to hear, 12/4 trucks going into production. I checked mine 3 times today. I'm also 12/4 but Platinum Tremor.
I did both actually. I was told platinum tremors weren’t going to get built for a long time so I did both to see which one got built first. The non-tremor got scheduled first so I canceled the tremor. I’m glad you at least got your tremor platinum schedule.

Truck shipped at 330 this morning!! I wonder how long it takes to get to granger?

My truck has today listed as the scheduled build date. Still no modules populated or a date on the tracker next to in production. It has been in production since the 20th

Finally got the "truck has been built" text and emails this morning, 2 days after it was built, I wonder if that correlates to bedliner being done and getting it ready to ship. Expected date at dealer 12/11-12/17.

My truck has today listed as the scheduled build date. Still no modules populated or a date on the tracker next to in production. It has been in production since the 20th
In the same boat, went "In Production" on 11/20 with no date, still no date or module data. Scheduled week of 11/27 was build week estimate.

In the same boat, went "In Production" on 11/20 with no date, still no date or module data. Scheduled week of 11/27 was build week estimate.
I'm the same but remember the plant was shut down Thurs/Friday so we are bit delayed compared to everyone before that. Ford site said mine went into production 11/22 but it could have been sooner than that. Scheduled 11/27 like you.

Talking to Ford Chat last week they said I should be built by 12/2 this Saturday. I'm thinking it maybe a day sooner but we shall see.

With you going in 11/20 my guess is later today/tomorrow for you.

This is what I was hoping to hear, 12/4 trucks going into production. I checked mine 3 times today. I'm also 12/4 but Platinum Tremor.
@Stainless03
Would you mind sharing the details of your truck order with options and when your order was submitted/accepted by Ford? I ordered a 2024 F-350 Tremor in Glacier Gray with moonroof, 5th wheel prep, power boards, cab lights and max recline seats. I haven't heard anything since my order was placed and confirmed on 9/18.
Thanks in advance!

I'm the same but remember the plant was shut down Thurs/Friday so we are bit delayed compared to everyone before that. Ford site said mine went into production 11/22 but it could have been sooner than that. Scheduled 11/27 like you.

Talking to Ford Chat last week they said I should be built by 12/2 this Saturday. I'm thinking it maybe a day sooner but we shall see.

With you going in 11/20 my guess is later today/tomorrow for you.
Appreciate the info. Do you have any module data populated on Motorcraft site?

Back