2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

I used xplan on mine as well... Every little bit helps. The tax is what kills us if you don't have a trade !
I'm surprised that everyone in a vehicle of this price range isn't doing a Montana LLC.

I used xplan on mine as well... Every little bit helps. The tax is what kills us if you don't have a trade !
I am fortunate in that area. Neither Oregon or Montana have a sales tax. X-Plan and a $2k PCO put me out the door at $78k and change.

You ain't kidding, here I will be paying 8% sales tax, and my current truck likely won't be worth jack to the dealer. Sounds like most of the constraints are lifted though so maybe I could sneak in the few months that are left. I was looking at what they did last year and looks like they opened order banks in mid July and continued to build 23s into September.
A 2 month turn around is fantastic Silver-Bolt. My only concern is I just joined the mustang club like a week ago but I think I could get a pin through my uncle. Just have to decide which dealer to visit tomorrow and get the ball rolling.

You ain't kidding, here I will be paying 8% sales tax, and my current truck likely won't be worth jack to the dealer. Sounds like most of the constraints are lifted though so maybe I could sneak in the few months that are left. I was looking at what they did last year and looks like they opened order banks in mid July and continued to build 23s into September.
A 2 month turn around is fantastic Silver-Bolt. My only concern is I just joined the mustang club like a week ago but I think I could get a pin through my uncle. Just have to decide which dealer to visit tomorrow and get the ball rolling.
I joined the Mustang Club and filled out the X-Plan the same day. Try it. You will get the PIN number. That is all you need.

I joined the Mustang Club and filled out the X-Plan the same day. Try it. You will get the PIN number. That is all you need.
Happy to report that I just got back from the dealer and put in my order! They said I was eligible for A/Z plan pricing as well since my uncle works for Ford, they recently expanded the program to include nieces/nephews. No deposit or anything required, I sent him the build configurator link and was good to go. F250 Lariat, Tremor, 6.7 HO and most options (power running boards, pro-power, moon roof, wheel well liners, etc). Darkened bronze metallic with baja interior. They don't know either of course but they said with retail order volume decreasing this time of year there's a chance mine could get built sooner than others in recent times. They said retail orders had higher priority than dealer inventory orders, but not sure if he just meant within their dealer network or not. I'm very excited so we'll see what happens.

Darkened Bronze with Baja . Yes it changes colors based on the amount of sunlight.
IMG_1006.jpeg

Darkened Bronze with Baja . Yes it changes colors based on the amount of sunlight.
Looks great! Luckily they had an F150 on the lot that was painted darkened bronze metallic so I was able to see it in person finally. It was a sunny day so you could really see the brown and the flake. But then in low light it looks dark gray or black. I like that near-multi color effect, I used to have a 300zx that was a light blue that would look gray or baby blue, depending on the sun it could vary wildly. I think it adds extra depth. Did not get to see the baja in person though yet but in pictures I think it looks fantastic. Hopefully both aren't too hard to keep clean. My mustang is a metallic and it shows dirt immediately lol.

When I was at the dealer I test drove a platinum 6.7 HO non-tremor and a 7.3 tremor Lariat. The platinum rode better of course but one thing that surprised me a bit is that the seat cooling seemed to be much more effective on the platinum than the lariat. It was like 90 and sunny so very hot for Buffalo. Any ideas on what the differences there are? I wouldn't be surprised if they have different seats, although I couldn't really tell a difference otherwise. I just hopped in and drove off so seat positioning could have played a role. In the Lariat it felt like my mustang where there just isn't much airflow. When I turned them on in the platinum I was surprised by how effective they were. I'm a pretty big guy (6'1" 270) so I think I block the vents off, but the platinum really had it moving. Just curious if anyone has any intel about the differences there.

Looks great! Luckily they had an F150 on the lot that was painted darkened bronze metallic so I was able to see it in person finally. It was a sunny day so you could really see the brown and the flake. But then in low light it looks dark gray or black. I like that near-multi color effect, I used to have a 300zx that was a light blue that would look gray or baby blue, depending on the sun it could vary wildly. I think it adds extra depth. Did not get to see the baja in person though yet but in pictures I think it looks fantastic. Hopefully both aren't too hard to keep clean. My mustang is a metallic and it shows dirt immediately lol.

When I was at the dealer I test drove a platinum 6.7 HO non-tremor and a 7.3 tremor Lariat. The platinum rode better of course but one thing that surprised me a bit is that the seat cooling seemed to be much more effective on the platinum than the lariat. It was like 90 and sunny so very hot for Buffalo. Any ideas on what the differences there are? I wouldn't be surprised if they have different seats, although I couldn't really tell a difference otherwise. I just hopped in and drove off so seat positioning could have played a role. In the Lariat it felt like my mustang where there just isn't much airflow. When I turned them on in the platinum I was surprised by how effective they were. I'm a pretty big guy (6'1" 270) so I think I block the vents off, but the platinum really had it moving. Just curious if anyone has any intel about the differences there.
Platinum and Lariat are trim packages, the suspension is the same, therefore not sure why the Platinum would ride better?

Platinum and Lariat are trim packages, the suspension is the same, therefore not sure why the Platinum would ride better?
The platinum that I test drove was not a tremor. The ride wasn't bad on the Lariat 7.3, don't get me wrong. I just noticed a difference, could have been front end weight, tires, shocks, etc. The tremor was a bit bouncier on the highway. It was a pretty short test drive.

I think that is the first red one I have seen in production, anxious to see how it looks so please be sure to send out some pictures.

I think that is the first red one I have seen in production, anxious to see how it looks so please be sure to send out some pictures.
It won’t look like it does here. It’s a brighter red with some orange in it. Race Red has always been my favorite color. I’ll post pics when I take delivery.

I'm wondering this same thing myself. Guess it is being a non-Tremor.

Also on the seat blowers. Does Ford use a stronger fan system just for a Platinum trim? I'm guessing no on that. I am very pleased with my Lariat Ultimate coolers. You can definitely feel air coming out of the seats with your hand. That was never the case on my 2 Sierras. If the Platinum is even stronger than that, wow...

Maybe someone can clarify for me. My window sticker has a date of 6/4/24 on the bottom with some other information. I always thought this was the build date from my other Ford pickups. On the Ford Tracker site it says the the pickup was built on 6/11. Could the 6/11 date be because of the spray in bedliner?

Did you have to wait the 90 days before using the X-Plan? ... "For membership-based companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 90 day membership required prior to the sale date of the vehicle."

Did you have to wait the 90 days before using the X-Plan? ... "For membership-based companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 90 day membership required prior to the sale date of the vehicle."
I ordered the very next day. All the dealer needed was the PIN number. I joined the Mustang club (digital version). As soon as I had the confirmation email from them I logged back on and printed the PIN. Went to the dealer the next day.

My understanding is that technically you are supposed to wait 90 days and there is a chance the dealer could ask to see your membership ID card to verify. That would be to when you pick up the truck though, not when you order it. Sometimes they don't check and only need the pin. If you have a stickler dealer though they might ask when you step into the finance office.

That being said if you order now there is a chance you could be under 3 months. I ordered on Saturday and just got the build schedule email today for week of August 19. So I'm pretty excited.

My understanding is that technically you are supposed to wait 90 days and there is a chance the dealer could ask to see your membership ID card to verify. That would be to when you pick up the truck though, not when you order it. Sometimes they don't check and only need the pin. If you have a stickler dealer though they might ask when you step into the finance office.

That being said if you order now there is a chance you could be under 3 months. I ordered on Saturday and just got the build schedule email today for week of August 19. So I'm pretty excited.
Your card will arrive long before the truck does. My card showed up a couple of weeks after joining.

Back