2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Thanks, man. Just checked. I get long list of BCE modules. Nothing under PCM. Not sure what that means or if it means anything.
Looks like your truck is alive - I looked at another truck VIN on a lot and it showed just like yours, a long list of codes under BCE Modules and nothing under PCM. Hopefully it moves to shipped soon!

Looks like your truck is alive - I looked at another truck VIN on a lot and it showed just like yours, a long list of codes under BCE Modules and nothing under PCM. Hopefully it moves to shipped soon!
Thanks, man. That is good to know. Keeping my fingers crossed :cool:

Thanks, man. That is good to know. Keeping my fingers crossed :cool:
Min was marked production last Wednesday. Feb 21st. The week it was supposed to go into production was Feb 26th. No updated date under production and no populated bcm data yet. I am patiently waiting. errr not LOL

Min was marked production last Wednesday. Feb 21st. The week it was supposed to go into production was Feb 26th. No updated date under production and no populated bcm data yet. I am patiently waiting. errr not LOL
I got the same production week. Impatiently waiting as well😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240208_085542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240208_085542_Chrome.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 24
Chat support says my truck is on a ramp. ETA by 3/2. Right around the corner. Last update online was 2/14 and still shows in production. Yesterday checked the link on codes. Codes under BCM had tons listed. Nothing under PCM. Feeling pumped.

Chat support says my truck is on a ramp. ETA by 3/2. Right around the corner. Last update online was 2/14 and still shows in production. Yesterday checked the link on codes. Codes under BCM had tons listed. Nothing under PCM. Feeling pumped.
Mine still shows in production but it's shipping already....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_101022_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_101022_Chrome.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 43
Mine still shows in production but it's shipping already....
I think the ETA is for whatever is holding up your vehicle from moving to a BUILT status. Its currently sitting in a parking lot waiting for some sort of part. I've been on the same Ramp 1K since 2/7 without a peep. ETA for me is 2/26/24-3/1/24.

Same with me, the truck has been sitting in a lot since the 11th with no updates or reasoning. Ford chat said my ETA was feb 29th-March 4th so we will see in a few days if it ships in that window or not. If it doesn’t ship in the next week granger will have another platinum on their lot for sale. Since I sold my truck when it went into production and I’m having work stack up.

Same with me, the truck has been sitting in a lot since the 11th with no updates or reasoning. Ford chat said my ETA was feb 29th-March 4th so we will see in a few days if it ships in that window or not. If it doesn’t ship in the next week granger will have another platinum on their lot for sale. Since I sold my truck when it went into production and I’m having work stack up.
Is that delivery to the dealer?

Is that delivery to the dealer?
They couldn’t tell me and granger doesn’t have an idea either. My assumption was the ETA to the dealer. I know that’s not the case now. Then I was told 6-8weeks for delivery from the dealer. I’m guessing 2-3 weeks but no one knows.

Hey guys anybody put in an order for a f250 6.7 lariat tremor from the Houston area. Plan on going in and ordering mine soon just looking to get an idea of a wait time.

I think the ETA is for whatever is holding up your vehicle from moving to a BUILT status. Its currently sitting in a parking lot waiting for some sort of part. I've been on the same Ramp 1K since 2/7 without a peep. ETA for me is 2/26/24-3/1/24.

Hey guys anybody put in an order for a f250 6.7 lariat tremor from the Houston area. Plan on going in and ordering mine soon just looking to get an idea of a wait time.
That is all dealer specific. How many allocations they have and what they have on order already from my understanding. I was in midwest and ordered Dec 12th, it hit production Feb 12th but that is as far as it has gotten. That being said its a smaller dealer that had allocations left for superduties

They couldn’t tell me and granger doesn’t have an idea either. My assumption was the ETA to the dealer. I know that’s not the case now. Then I was told 6-8weeks for delivery from the dealer. I’m guessing 2-3 weeks but no one knows.
The date is when it LEAVES the ford factory, not the dealer. Ford chat just confirmed. I'm probably not getting it until early April.

Just got this email from Ford, been in production since 2/12/24.
Pic attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_205012_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_205012_Gmail.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 53
Just got this email from Ford, been in production since 2/12/24.
Pic attached
I got exactly the same message today. Mine is in production since 02/08 and since 02/20 it shows the date under "in production".

F350 Lariat with Lariat Ultimate and Baja Interior

Back