2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

thats what I figured. Thanks for clearing that up.
My understanding is the process of scheduling your vehicle and assigning a VIN is making sure they have secured all of the parts to build the vehicle. If they don't have the parts, you don't get scheduled. I know there's a "shiz happens" factor, but if you get scheduled, you should be good to go.

Well I'm F'd. Hahaha

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 10.21.55 AM.png

How are they even making trucks, that constraint list gets larger every week.

Thanks for posting! You have a platinum?

These are hard to understand... the first line item under "VERY IMPORTANT" ...does this mean the 5th Wheel Prep is unavailable? Clear as mud to me.. anyone shed some light?
F350 Lariat Ultimate, 6.7, BAP (has platform running boards), 5th/Gooseneck prep, Smart Scales ..

Just checked with the Ford Chat team on my order. My truck seems stuck in production since 02/08 with no update since. They told me it is still in production, but they do not see any holds or delays either. Not sure what to think. 42 days until my $2,000 exclusive cash reward expires ... Hurry up, Kentucky plant people :cool: ;)

Just checked with the Ford Chat team on my order. My truck seems stuck in production since 02/08 with no update since. They told me it is still in production, but they do not see any holds or delays either. Not sure what to think. 42 days until my $2,000 exclusive cash reward expires ... Hurry up, Kentucky plant people :cool: ;)
How are you all chatting. I cant get it to work on my end. There is no buttton to get on chat. Ive tried 3 different browsers.

How are you all chatting. I cant get it to work on my end. There is no buttton to get on chat. Ive tried 3 different browsers.
I click on start chatting a new window pops up. Not visible initially, but you can scroll down on the right side of that new window and then you see "Submit" and it starts the chat.

1708458248364.png

I click on start chatting a new window pops up. Not visible initially, but you can scroll down on the right side of that new window and then you see "Submit" and it starts the chat.

View attachment 145486
Ive tried every setting to my knowledge to get the blue button that says start chatting up and it doesnt exist. Removed all popup blockers, tried different browsers. No such luck. page looks the same minus the blue start chatting button. I called them today. They couldnt confirm it was built. Said its in production and est ship feb27-march 4th

Ive tried every setting to my knowledge to get the blue button that says start chatting up and it doesnt exist. Removed all popup blockers, tried different browsers. No such luck. page looks the same minus the blue start chatting button. I called them today. They couldnt confirm it was built. Said its in production and est ship feb27-march 4th
I had a similar issue, the chat requires location services to be enabled. Also I’m in a similar boat stuck in production. I don’t think the estimated date range is to ship though, I think it’s for whatever is holding up production. Hopefully they will be 1 in the same though!

so I went to same page I have been for the last week and now the blue button is there. HAHAHA. Must be like the Car Play in the new trucks. HAHA

Well it finally happened. I placed my order for a fully trimmed out F350 King Ranch “Tremor” HO Diesel back in November of 2022! Model Year 2023 came and went. I all but gave up and then in January 2024 I got the email my build was finally scheduled and TODAY 2/20/24 I wiped out my savings account and picked up my absolutely gorgeous 2024! I arrived at the dealership here in Florida and there were 10 customers standing around and admiring my Truck! I wish I could tell you I got an awesome deal but best I could do was 1.5% off MSRP. I thought my loyalty to Ford was worth more but from what I’ve seen and heard I’m about in the better half of deals on a 2024. This won’t be a work truck but rather my probably last bucket list truck that will be babied until the day I can’t climb up in it anymore. I can honestly say it exceeds my expectations with only one exception…….. that being I really wish that power deployable running boards were available on the Tremor model. Ford are you listening? I’m going to look and see if I can buy the parts and self install. More to follow! Thanks Forum this has been interesting reading for the past almost 15 months..

I can honestly say it exceeds my expectations with only one exception…….. that being I really wish that power deployable running boards were available on the Tremor model. Ford are you listening? I’m going to look and see if I can buy the parts and self install.
They are. You just have to select the Tremor option first and then go back and select the Power-Deployable Running Boards. It's an order of operations thing and some dealers mess it up.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 7.16.59 PM.png

C
Well it finally happened. I placed my order for a fully trimmed out F350 King Ranch “Tremor” HO Diesel back in November of 2022! Model Year 2023 came and went. I all but gave up and then in January 2024 I got the email my build was finally scheduled and TODAY 2/20/24 I wiped out my savings account and picked up my absolutely gorgeous 2024! I arrived at the dealership here in Florida and there were 10 customers standing around and admiring my Truck! I wish I could tell you I got an awesome deal but best I could do was 1.5% off MSRP. I thought my loyalty to Ford was worth more but from what I’ve seen and heard I’m about in the better half of deals on a 2024. This won’t be a work truck but rather my probably last bucket list truck that will be babied until the day I can’t climb up in it anymore. I can honestly say it exceeds my expectations with only one exception…….. that being I really wish that power deployable running boards were available on the Tremor model. Ford are you listening? I’m going to look and see if I can buy the parts and self install. More to follow! Thanks Forum this has been interesting reading for the past almost 15 months..

Congrats! probably a little late to tell you that deployable running boards are not only available for the KR Tremor….But at no cost… you- your salesman..or both just had to click the deployable board option on your build and you would have been all set.

Attachments

• IMG_5567.jpeg
    IMG_5567.jpeg
    592.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5561.jpeg
    IMG_5561.jpeg
    714.4 KB · Views: 50
We are gonna need some photos here...

Well the deployable running board option is a big deal to me. I had both hip joints replaced in the past two years and the bounce in my step is not as high as it used to be. I think I figured out what happened. When I originally ordered the truck it was a 2023 model year order. When the build didn’t happen in 2023 the dealer called me and asked if I wanted to still keep it on order for a 2024 build (of course I said yes) and he converted the order to a 2024 omitting the power running board option in error based on your comments here in the forum that it was still available. I’m headed back to my dealer with my original signed order sheet and going to see what they can do for me. I’m kinda torn up inside seeing my dream truck missing what I considered a must have option after waiting 15 months. Guess I have to make a hard decision to take it or refuse it ……..pure agony!

If it was on the order sheet you are covered

Well the deployable running board option is a big deal to me. I had both hip joints replaced in the past two years and the bounce in my step is not as high as it used to be. I think I figured out what happened. When I originally ordered the truck it was a 2023 model year order. When the build didn’t happen in 2023 the dealer called me and asked if I wanted to still keep it on order for a 2024 build (of course I said yes) and he converted the order to a 2024 omitting the power running board option in error based on your comments here in the forum that it was still available. I’m headed back to my dealer with my original signed order sheet and going to see what they can do for me. I’m kinda torn up inside seeing my dream truck missing what I considered a must have option after waiting 15 months. Guess I have to make a hard decision to take it or refuse it ……..pure agony!
My order was a rollover as well and both the dealership and I missed it when they resubmitted the ‘24 order in July. I just didn’t do a like by like comparison on the new order sheet against what was on the earlier order sheet. Thankfully, the dealer caught it after they submitted the order and reached out to see if I did, in fact, want the power running boards. I was happy they did because I still wanted them and without their QC after the fact, it may have showed up with the tremor running boards.

Latest Discussions

Back