• Tremor with your dog/pet

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Tremor in the desert

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Tremor by the lake

• Tremor Camping/Campsite

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Tremor Towing (work trailer, travel trailer)

• Tremor in front of mural/building

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tremor - Street Queen

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tremor - Tailgate Party

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Tremor - Pavement Princess

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
If you have suggestions for TOTM theme ideas, please post them here!

The theme for January is wide open
Not to sound like a Debbie Downer, but isn't it really wide open every month? On the rare occasions that you do post a theme, there are people who enter pictures that have nothing to do with the theme and their pictures get put in anyway. I like it when there is a theme. We shouldn't reward people who either can't read or don't have any regard for the contest. Everytime I see it I bite my typing finger. Am I the only one that feels this way? Thoughts.
Angry Donnie With A Dee

Not to sound like a Debbie Downer, but isn't it really wide open every month? On the rare occasions that you do post a theme, there are people who enter pictures that have nothing to do with the theme and their pictures get put in anyway. I like it when there is a theme. We shouldn't reward people who either can't read or don't have any regard for the contest. Everytime I see it I bite my typing finger. Am I the only one that feels this way? Thoughts.
Angry Donnie With A Dee
I agree with the theme part.

Most of us (me) can't compete with all of those that live in great visual places when the theme is wide-open.

The theme would least help narrow the playing field.

A suggestion for next month's theme:

Black F350 Tremors with bed racks from NE Ohio ...

I agree with the theme part.

Most of us (me) can't compete with all of those that live in great visual places when the theme is wide-open.

The theme would least help narrow the playing field.

A suggestion for next month's theme:

Black F350 Tremors with bed racks from NE Ohio ...
Let's start simple like: Photos of Tremors on a surface other than asphalt. That should thin em out pretty good...

I've oft wondered why the voting time frames are so short??

Angry Donnie With A Dee

The majority of the feedback I received was to leave it wide open and let the best photo win. We can certainly give the theme contest another shot. Maybe every other month. Be sure to leave a suggestion on what theme you would like to see. I'll create a poll with all of the suggestions.

By the way, I moved all of the comments out of the current TOTM thread into this new one.

I've oft wondered why the voting time frames are so short??

I normally leave the entry thread open for 10 days or we have 25 entries. The voting thread I normally leave up for 1 week. I like to finish up with the TOTM before moving on to the monthly group buy.

Last edited:
I like that every month you have a variety of entries and creative pursuit of "something new" and/or that perfect picture, like Tremor of the Year 2022 under the Stars - and in fact the best shots tend to be the ones where the truck in being used for its intended purpose (out in the great wide open) - and those photos have motivated me to get out there more and have fun.

Thanks for having the monthly contest - regardless of the format - always fun to see what people post up!

I agree. Living in central Texas really limits our ability, especially since off-roading is minimal out here due to little to no public lands. All private and fenced off. Maybe one adventure park.

These immaculate photos with landscapes of mountains and forests is always a winner for me.

I believe themes should make a return. Since you asked for themes, here are a few:
- Dogs/pets staged with the vehicle.
- unique places that are not natural (i.e. airport runway, on a Ferry/boat)
- in front of murals/building art work
- landmarks, whether natural or man-made (Grand Canyon, Golden Gate Bridge)
- stage our Tremor with our 2nd/alternate rides

Pic of food for attention

Attachments

• 20221214_175503.jpg
    20221214_175503.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 18
I agree. Living in central Texas really limits our ability, especially since off-roading is minimal out here due to little to no public lands. All private and fenced off. Maybe one adventure park.

These immaculate photos with landscapes of mountains and forests is always a winner for me.

I believe themes should make a return. Since you asked for themes, here are a few:
- Dogs/pets staged with the vehicle.
- unique places that are not natural (i.e. airport runway, on a Ferry/boat)
- in front of murals/building art work
- landmarks, whether natural or man-made (Grand Canyon, Golden Gate Bridge)
- stage our Tremor with our 2nd/alternate rides

Pic of food for attention
Good ideas @jjfred2112

Something I’ve wondered is it only for forum members, or only for Tremors? I’ve never entered since I couldn’t get Tremor package with Supercab.

Some different ideas:
Work truck tremor
Glossiest or most detailed
Street queen
Camping
Hunting
Sports
Wildest paint/designed
Most modded
Most capable offroad
Highest (elevation)
Most ghetto
Most holiday inspired (maybe during a holiday month)
Biggest (either lift or wheels/tires)
Best tailgate party

Bikini babe on the hood month? Anyone?
Papa Raptor has had nearly that entry once. His theme was red, white and blue. The young lady was in a red dress, and I can't remember what else was in the photo. Maybe a dog and a truck? Got my vote that month.

I like the themes, lots of options;

Tremors in the rain
Tremors at bridges
In the trees
At the beach
Desert
With barns
With toys
With tractors
In the driveway
With animals
In town