2023 Super Duty Truck orders at Granger Ford $1500 Over Invoice or X-Plan

I’ll be going from west to east when my truck is built. In the run up to and shortly after the order banks opened, I couldn’t get the 5 ford dealerships closest to me here in the Bay Area to return a call or email to order a Super Duty. I ended up ordering from Granger. Only after I replaced my order (I did have to wait a bit) did I get a note from one of the Bay Area dealerships. Even with a flight and the drive home, I should still be cheaper than what the dealerships here will charge. Also, I’ll get to see family in a few stops along the drive back….so added bonus!
Same here. None of them would put in an order, they just were not interested in the business. Even now, they've said "we'll call and let you know when we know anything about the MY24 order banks" and I heard nothing from any of them. It makes me wonder if the MFGs know just how much it's hurting the brand and goodwill. I'm about ready to just buy (another) GM instead of giving Ford a shot - GM amd RAM dealships have been helpful, responsive, and actually interested.

I may have to check out Granger and follow your lead - Zach and co seem to be on the ball.

Cheers,
-mox

Back