2023 Super Duty Truck orders at Granger Ford $1500 Over Invoice or X-Plan

zach@granger

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Bronco
Greetings to everyone!

We've received a more clear picture as to how 2023 Model year allocation will work. First 2023 allocation will be a much shorter production run than 2022 (2022 was a LONG run). We anticipate getting somewhere between 120-160 Super Duty orders in total for 7-9 months of production in 2022. Keep in mind, this is an estimate and not guaranteed. We will be offering pricing at $1500 over Invoice for 2023 model year orders. **We will also honor X-plan Pricing**. While this isn't as aggressive as we had hoped to be, I do believe we'll be the most aggressive in the market place. If 2024 production picks up, we will re-evaluate pricing at that point.

Carryover 2022 orders - We will honor the 2% below invoice and prioritize 2022 orders that weren't produced and have carried over to 2023 orders. We have approximately 30 orders that could potentially carrover and 18 allocations left for 2022 currently.

Same rules apply:
1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We price protect all orders, you will pay the price you sign for at the beginning of 2023 model year.

We have an interest list currently that is approaching 100 people. When we reach 120 deposits taken we will shut down 2023 orders. To get the process started please email a build and price to [email protected] for a quote. I believe ordering should open towards the end of October, but don't have an exact date.

We also offer genuine Ford Protect Extended Warranties at $50 over Dealership cost as well for our forum customers.

Also please note that Tremor is slated for 5% of overall 2023 production, so it will likely take longer for a Tremor order than a factory order.

Thank you for the support and allowing us to help out!

Zach

Last edited:
My deposit will just carry over right?

Greetings to everyone!

We've received a more clear picture as to how 2023 Model year allocation will work. First 2023 allocation will be a much shorter production run than 2022 (2022 was a LONG run). We anticipate getting somewhere between 120-160 Super Duty orders in total for 7-9 months of production in 2022. Keep in mind, this is an estimate and not guaranteed. We will be offering pricing at $1500 over Invoice for 2023 model year orders. While this isn't as aggressive as we had hoped to be, I do believe we'll be the most aggressive in the market place. If 2024 production picks up, we will re-evaluate pricing at that point.

Carryover 2022 orders - We will honor the 2% below invoice and prioritize 2022 orders that weren't produced and have carried over to 2023 orders. We have approximately 30 orders that could potentially carrover and 18 allocations left for 2022 currently.

Same rules apply:
1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We price protect all orders, you will pay the price you sign for at the beginning of 2023 model year.

We have an interest list currently that is approaching 100 people. When we reach 120 deposits taken we will shut down 2023 orders. To get the process started please email a build and price to [email protected] for a quote. I believe ordering should open towards the end of October, but don't have an exact date.

We also offer genuine Ford Protect Extended Warranties at $50 over Dealership cost as well for our forum customers.

Also please note that Tremor is slated for 5% of overall 2023 production, so it will likely take longer for a Tremor order than a factory order.

Thank you for the support and allowing us to help out!

Zach
Thanks Zach my father in law was added yesterday by Savannah she said they already have over 100 in the waitlist and allocation is only expected to be 90. Will you work down the waitlist? Please send me a pm and we can chat he ordered a 22 back on 1/10/22 never heard back. So he’s antsy to get a 23 order in.

Thanks Zach my father in law was added yesterday by Savannah she said they already have over 100 in the waitlist and allocation is only expected to be 90. Will you work down the waitlist? Please send me a pm and we can chat he ordered a 22 back on 1/10/22 never heard back. So he’s antsy to get a 23 order in.
Also you aren’t taking deposits until order banks open correct so will you call or reach out before any deposits are taken as you work down the waitlist?

If he ordered from granger like me and gets cancelled. We are in front of the line automatically

At 5% looks like at least in 2023 a Superduty Tremor will be a hot ticket item resembling F150 Raptor.

How is anyone building and pricing the 2023’s? When I go to the Ford website builder they are still ‘22 MY.

How is anyone building and pricing the 2023’s? When I go to the Ford website builder they are still ‘22 MY.
Last I heard from Ashleigh/Savannah was that you'd build a 22 and send them that sheet.

My deposit will just carry over right?
That is correct.
Yes, our allocation is around 120 for this year.
We won't have pricing for a little while still.
Last I heard from Ashleigh/Savannah was that you'd build a 22 and send them that sheet.
Yes, that's the easiest way to start.

@zach@granger i spoke to a trusted dealer today, he surprised me saying there is no more COVP for 2023 and that there is no incentive for dealers to provide under invoice pricing as they don’t get extra allocations that way anymore. Curious if your 120 allocations for 2023 is the result of this COVP change, as this fundamentally changes the model of the last few years with COVP incentives.

That’s going to make getting a 23 more difficult.

@zach@granger i spoke to a trusted dealer today, he surprised me saying there is no more COVP for 2023 and that there is no incentive for dealers to provide under invoice pricing as they don’t get extra allocations that way anymore. Curious if your 120 allocations for 2023 is the result of this COVP change, as this fundamentally changes the model of the last few years with COVP incentives.
Correct, there is no additional allocation for COVP units, which is why we are capped. The 120 units represents the entirety of our 2023 allocations and this is why we aren't as aggressive on pricing. I would imagine the market will cool some and for 2024 we can get more aggressive with how we price retail orders, but for 2023 we have to balance this demand with our allocations a little more delicately.

So basically ford is assuming the market, production, and availability will just continue to get worse and worse...

So I just got off the phone with Ford. They are extending my current PCO that Granger has. So I can use what’s in the system now on the ‘23. They also stated that they are giving us canceled orders an additional PCO on top of what we already have to make up some of the difference in price. They are stackable. She said the amount is depending on what you order. It is not given until the vehicle is delivered.

So I just got off the phone with Ford. They are extending my current PCO that Granger has. So I can use what’s in the system now on the ‘23. They also stated that they are giving us canceled orders an additional PCO on top of what we already have to make up some of the difference in price. They are stackable. She said the amount is depending on what you order. It is not given until the vehicle is delivered.
Awesome. I'm guessing they'll schedule '22's this week and next. I can't see them scheduling '22's on the same day the '23 order banks open, but who knows. Granger has 18 allocations left, which means that they must have about 48 unscheduled orders. I suppose it's possible that all 18 don't get assigned before it's all over. It's been several weeks of getting none (or very few) scheduled.

Awesome. I'm guessing they'll schedule '22's this week and next. I can't see them scheduling '22's on the same day the '23 order banks open, but who knows. Granger has 18 allocations left, which means that they must have about 48 unscheduled orders. I suppose it's possible that all 18 don't get assigned before it's all over. It's been several weeks of getting none (or very few) scheduled.
2022 orders will be scheduled through this month. 2023 orders won't receive VINs until November at the earliest.

See, I'm reading Zach different... I'm seeing he's got 30 orders left but has 18 allocations... So if 18 orders get picked up, only 12 will carry over to a 23, if the buyer wishes.

See, I'm reading Zach different... I'm seeing he's got 30 orders left but has 18 allocations... So if 18 orders get picked up, only 12 will carry over to a 23, if the buyer wishes.
Even with all the new tech and motor updates I’d still take a 22 in a heartbeat. Really the only update that truly makes me jealous is the trail turn. Crossing my fingers mine is one of the 18 that will/could get picked up

Back