cavecreekgoat

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Current Ride #2
2023 F350 Lariat Ult Tremor w/ BAP
Hey everyone,
I recently put an order in for a '23 F350 Lariat Tremor 6.7 and was wondering if anyone has seen a current Ford towing guide. Here is the 2022 Towing Guide:

Looking to pull a 5th wheel (Artic Fox 29-5K) and thinking I'll be ok. Here is what I'm looking at towing:

Artic Fox 29-5K

Specifications:

Dry Axle Weight (approx. Lbs.): 10059
Dry Hitch Weight (approx. Lbs.): 2895
Net Carrying Capacity: 3346
Gross Dry Weight (approx. Lbs.): 12954
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVWR) – Lbs.: 16300
Exterior Length (approx. w / hitch): 35’10”
Exterior Height (approx.): 13’6″
Exterior Width (approx.): 8’6″

The 2023 guide hasn't been released yet. If curb weight and GVWR stay the same as 2022, you'll have a hard time not going over payload capacity with that 5th wheel on that truck. Might be within all the other capacities.

The 2023 guide hasn't been released yet. If curb weight and GVWR stay the same as 2022, you'll have a hard time not going over payload capacity with that 5th wheel on that truck. Might be within all the other capacities.
Yea, I was hoping payload went up 4-500 pounds. Maybe wishful thinking. Might have to step down a size on the new 5th wheel RV.

That's what I was thinking, too. Here are some member curb weights from last year. That 2895 dry weight will quickly creep over 3k and you still have to add in driver, passenger, gear, etc:

1612748109860~2.png

Hey everyone,
I recently put an order in for a '23 F350 Lariat Tremor 6.7 and was wondering if anyone has seen a current Ford towing guide. Here is the 2022 Towing Guide:

Looking to pull a 5th wheel (Artic Fox 29-5K) and thinking I'll be ok. Here is what I'm looking at towing:

Artic Fox 29-5K

Specifications:

Dry Axle Weight (approx. Lbs.): 10059
Dry Hitch Weight (approx. Lbs.): 2895
Net Carrying Capacity: 3346
Gross Dry Weight (approx. Lbs.): 12954
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVWR) – Lbs.: 16300
Exterior Length (approx. w / hitch): 35’10”
Exterior Height (approx.): 13’6″
Exterior Width (approx.): 8’6″
Have exact same truck in a 22. Our camper is probably around 13.8k when we camp. When I pulled it over cat scales I was 7k on rear axle. The tremor only has 6850 rear. I have an order for 23 dually. It pulls it fine, but I just don’t like towing at the limits of anything with the family. I would say at the very least drop the tremor so you get 7200 rear axle on standard f350.

Have exact same truck in a 22. Our camper is probably around 13.8k when we camp. When I pulled it over cat scales I was 7k on rear axle. The tremor only has 6850 rear. I have an order for 23 dually. It pulls it fine, but I just don’t like towing at the limits of anything with the family. I would say at the very least drop the tremor so you get 7200 rear axle on standard f350.
I guess I wasnt aware the rear axle was different on the Tremor. I guess I'm still wondering if the '23 Tremor has a higher payload than a '22 for a similar configuration .

I guess I wasnt aware the rear axle was different on the Tremor. I guess I'm still wondering if the '23 Tremor has a higher payload than a '22 for a similar configuration .

The rear axle isn't different, same axle, just a different rear gawr with Tremor.

It would be nice if Ford would release the towing guide already.

Latest Discussions

Back