Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
2023-superduty-order-guide.png

The 2023 Ford Super Duty guide has been released! Thanks @marine_wi for posting it. You can view/download the full pdf here:

Wow, some pretty significant delete’s…AS, ultimate package, ultimate tow camera, KR monotone paint to name a few (important to me anyway). Also late availability on higher end builds. Should be interesting to watch all this unfold next year.

Could someone post a link to where they are receiving all the 23 info. Thx

Works fine on my laptop.
Dang...higher trims not available until Job 2 in February.

"Orders can be placed at Job 1 but will not schedule until Job 2: — King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited Trim Levels ● Features not available to order at Job 1. Content will be available to order when Job 2 order bank opens in February 2023. Dealers should assign Priority Code 99 to orders for customers who would like to wait for Job 2 content:"

AS and Camera system was a surprise, but with the chip crap going on it's understandable.

If I'm reading the whole order guide correctly, the camera system got added to a different package. I believe it got added to the tow technology package.
I missed that - you're right. That's good news.

Well .. I guess if have to say something nice .. :unsure: it'll be, I hope everyone planning, or has to get a 23' will enjoy it as much as I have my 21' ..

On page 2 of the order guide (Major Product Changes), it lists the following options, but I couldn’t find the order codes for these anywhere else in the document:
  • Onboard Scales & Smart Hitch (J2 availability on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited) – Feature estimates cargo weight in real time and provides guidance on trailer tongue weight distribution
  • Pro Trailer Hitch Assist (J2 availability on all trim levels within Tow Technology Package) – Feature automatically backs the truck up and aligns the conventional hitch ball to the trailer receiver
  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Trailer BLIS System (J2 availability on all trim levels)

another thing i find interesting is order code 41H - Engine Block Heater (Incl. grille cover)

My 2022 takes a very significant amount of time to come up to operating temperature in cold weather, an inclusion of a Grill Cover from the factory will be a nice addition to the standard block heater.

Looks like the Adaptive steering went away, I really like that feature a lot! Slow speeds, it's easy to maneuver with less steering wheel input.

The 360 cams are still there, it's the trailer camera that gets deleted.

Anyone else find it interesting that 4x4 is now standard on all trim levels above XL? Makes sense as the vast majority of SD's are 4x4 so they left the corporate fleet managers a 2x4 option.

Back