2023+ Console Vault (Half Door) Now Available at www.Apollo-Optics.com

Nick@ApolloOptics

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
We are incredibly excited to announce that they very popular E&G Console Vaults are now available for the 2023+ Ford Super Duty!

LINK HERE >>>>> E&G Console Vault for 2023+ Ford Super Duty (F-250, F-350, F-450) Now Available at Apollo Optics!

Ford changed up quite a bit on the inside with the new center console design, but the new half door console vault still fits, it's just been flipped 90 degrees from the previous model. This does make it easier to actually see the combination when operating the safe as well and the OEM console tray will still fit alongside the safe, too.

The safe also retains access to the USB ports inside the console and has a pass through slot for the USB cables so you can run them inside or outside of your safe.

The safe has a 3-digit combo lock that can be set by the user and has a key override as well.

Here's a couple pictures:

E_G2__80367.1712693088.jpg

E_G1__67585.1712693089.jpg

These safes are in stock and shipping now, please allow a couple days for orders to process and ship out!

As always, if you have any questions at all, please fire away!

We are incredibly excited to announce that they very popular E&G Console Vaults are now available for the 2023+ Ford Super Duty!

LINK HERE >>>>> E&G Console Vault for 2023+ Ford Super Duty (F-250, F-350, F-450) Now Available at Apollo Optics!

Ford changed up quite a bit on the inside with the new center console design, but the new half door console vault still fits, it's just been flipped 90 degrees from the previous model. This does make it easier to actually see the combination when operating the safe as well and the OEM console tray will still fit alongside the safe, too.

The safe also retains access to the USB ports inside the console and has a pass through slot for the USB cables so you can run them inside or outside of your safe.

The safe has a 3-digit combo lock that can be set by the user and has a key override as well.

Here's a couple pictures:

E_G2__80367.1712693088.jpg

E_G1__67585.1712693089.jpg

These safes are in stock and shipping now, please allow a couple days for orders to process and ship out!

As always, if you have any questions at all, please fire away!

Sub A’ Dub Dub…. Will order when I’m back home from traveling. Thanks @Nick@ApolloOptics

Good looking product, Nick! Once I actually have my truck, I will order this.

What is the attachment method? I looked on the website but don't see anything specific.

I guess I will need to choose a code other than 357. I don't want Optimus getting in there :LOL:

How does is attach to the inside of the console?
That's my question as well. I have the OEM console vault but I like the half option except I don't really want to swiss cheese my center console with more holes.

Good looking product, Nick! Once I actually have my truck, I will order this.

What is the attachment method? I looked on the website but don't see anything specific.

I guess I will need to choose a code other than 357. I don't want Optimus getting in there :LOL:

How does is attach to the inside of the console?

That's my question as well. I have the OEM console vault but I like the half option except I don't really want to swiss cheese my center console with more holes.
It mounts to the bottom of the console with 3 self-tapping bolts. No plate required like the previous generation, much easier install.

Looks good. The 90 degree turn might be more functional than mine. As long as there is a base plate securing to the console? On the older design, you have to take the console and cut it up to get to the contents. Chainsaw or drill out the lock?
Cheers 🍻

Looks good. The 90 degree turn might be more functional than mine. As long as there is a base plate securing to the console? On the older design, you have to take the console and cut it up to get to the contents. Chainsaw or drill out the lock?
Cheers 🍻
With the re-design of the console, there is no baseplate underneath. So this just uses the self-tapping bolts into the bottom of the console. This is the same mounting style as the 2021+ F-150 and we've not had issues. That said, I have had guys put construction tape on the bottom of the safe to make a pretty much permanent bond to the bottom of the console along with the bolts. Do this at your own risk haha

Will the tray fit on top of the safe or only beside it? How are the usb plugs/pass through set up? Just two holes in the safe? Thanks

Will the tray fit on top of the safe or only beside it? How are the usb plugs/pass through set up? Just two holes in the safe? Thanks
The tray will only fit behind the safe with the console door closed.

There is a circular hole cut in the safe directly in line with the circular USB port location inside the console. The second holes up top and is rectangular to pass the cords through outside of the safe. If you plan to keep a cord plugged in regularly, I'd highly recommend running the wiring before you bolt the safe down so it's easier to grab the parts. A little tight in there with your fingers only.

Looking to order one of these since i take delivery of my 2024 finally after waiting 2 weeks for it ot get here from the train yard. Any chance there is a Memorial Day sale coupon :)

Is it confirmed that there is no mounting plate? Just three tapping screws into plastic to secure it. I have one in my Raptor with the mounting plating. I trust the security against the smash and grab thieves. With just the tapping screws into the plastic it wouldn't take much effort to just rip it out and go. Can it be ordered with the plate?

Is it confirmed that there is no mounting plate? Just three tapping screws into plastic to secure it. I have one in my Raptor with the mounting plating. I trust the security against the smash and grab thieves. With just the tapping screws into the plastic it wouldn't take much effort to just rip it out and go. Can it be ordered with the plate?
I think the suggestion was 3M VHB tape in addition to the 3 screws. With that it’ll never come out.

How do you access the USB ports once the vault is installed?

I've been waiting on this for a while now and now the link is dead. Any ideas?

Back