2023 build “Dear John” letters

F350 Platinum order. I've only received the initial confirmation email and then received one of the 45 day emails at the 90 day point. It is odd that some receive emails regularly, others sporadically, and some have never received anything at all. From a technology standpoint, it is confusing how this would be the case (when assuming that Ford has the correct email for the customer).
😂😂 enjoy the wait and frustration just like the majority of us unless you are one of the lucky ones with the Golden Horseshoe stuck up their butt and ordered their truck one week and got it built 3 weeks later.

For those of us that work in a manufacturing business I think most of the businesses have found that some of the "Lean" processes aren't what they're cracked up to be. Establish Pull was the down fall of Ford and many other companies. Not having a inventory of parts or having only one supplier hurts.

For those of us that work in a manufacturing business I think most of the businesses have found that some of the "Lean" processes aren't what they're cracked up to be. Establish Pull was the down fall of Ford and many other companies. Not having a inventory of parts or having only one supplier hurts.
True. What year model did you finally take possession of?

My 23 6.7 lariat ultimate with pro power, was built 1/29. Been sitting since. Last email was it’s on transit hold. Apparently it won’t ship till fall….

So for 18mos I have been driving by my dealer...and they had an empty lot....nothing! Its a pretty large dealer! Been looking to drive the Bronco Sport, maybe trade my Edge for one. Well during the last 3 months my dealers lot is almost full again. They have ten Broncos on the lot. Lots of others too. So while I was buying my Bronco Sport Jenny my usual sales lady told me she just delivered a special order that was sent in Aug of 2021. THATS 22 Months! it wasn't a 22......it ended up being a 23........

Sorry Times we live in.....
Was going to say the same thing, My larger dealership was low on inventory for a long time. They "social distanced" the cars and trucks to make it look like they had more. Eventually the lot was near empty. Drove by it a few weeks ago and again yesterday and it was full just like the old days. Lots of F150s, Broncos, Mustangs a few SDs and dually trucks ( not many). But I thought as I looked at the full lot, we are past this. I GUESS NOT! :mad::mad::mad:.

My 23 6.7 lariat ultimate with pro power, was built 1/29. Been sitting since. Last email was it’s on transit hold. Apparently it won’t ship till fall….
Fall?! Is that just a guess or did you see this somewhere?

Fall?! Is that just a guess or did you see this somewhere?
Got the email from dealer rep that it may be pushed to 24 year. My window sticker shows no final price now. But it’s still stored offsite.

Got the email from dealer rep that it may be pushed to 24 year. My window sticker shows no final price now. But it’s still stored offsite.
That's weird... Why would they build a truck and send it off site to push off the build until 24?

Ford placed it, my 21 tremor caught fire due to a factory harness issue. My 22 build got pushed to 23. Priority code 9. Went in production 1/25. Window sticker 1/13. 2/25 axles installed and it was sent offsite. Been offsite since.
Hmm…interesting.

The 150 line is moving. You can order raptors however after that bud lite snafu you can no longer get the "Pride Raptor". I guess it's a Euro only ranger color option now. They need to wake up, butch looking trucks are the ride of choice for most of the LGBTQ+ community.

Went to order a new dually for our Fiver and it's pretty much impossible.

Our 22 f350 Tremor has been great. Doesnt tow as nice as the dually but its a great truck and he's happy.

I guess Ford has been reading this site cuz the Dear John letters are rolling out again…got mine the other day.

Also got my Dear John letter yesterday. F350 Lariat ultimate Tremor BAP, 5th wheel prep, scales

Also got my Dear John letter yesterday. F350 Lariat ultimate Tremor BAP, 5th wheel prep, scales
I was told you don't get the scales on the tremor pkg. Take FWIW

Think I've gotten 3 DJ letters since ordering Oct. 22. '23 350 Plat Tremor.

Since the '22 Plat Tremor that miraculously was built last year with all the goodies has only 15K miles on it I don't mind the letters as I'm not ready to make the decision to either take the '23 or keep the '22.

Thursday supply chain email also. Last email update was January 29, 2022. Dealer has no other information.
Ordered 10/28/2022.
F-350 Lariat Tremor 7.3, SAP, winch, Tremor boards, wheel well liners, standard seats, standard electronics, no ultimate, no bedliner, no fifth wheel prep. Almost a base Lariat.

My order is Plat with pretty much everything except pro-power as it wasn't available as an option at the time I ordered in Oct according to my salesman. I think I'm going to add it.

Back