2023 Black on Black on Black Tremor 7.3L Godzilla

This looks awesome! Can you provide some detail on how you mounted the BD reverse lights?

Mickey

*Updated
We have a vehicle-specific kit that is a plug-and-play if you are interested. Comes with special mounting brackets which prevent you from having to drill.
Will fit 17-22

We will be releasing a reverse kit for 23-ON here by the end of the month if you are interested.

Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201

Last edited:
We have a vehicle-specific kit that is a plug-and-play if you are interested. Comes with special mounting brackets which prevent you from having to drill.

Best,

That kit does not fit the 2023.

*Updated
Will fit 17-22

We will be releasing a reverse kit for 23-ON here by the end of the month if you are interested.

Best,

Thanks for supporting these trucks guys! I couldn't get my s2 rears off my raptor so I just bought another set.

Also had the BD s8 behind the grill setup On my raptor but made sure to remove that bad boy.

Wish there was a behind the grill solution for the tremor!

Im hoping I can adapt a bmc bar to work how I want!!!

Thanks for supporting these trucks guys! I couldn't get my s2 rears off my raptor so I just bought another set.

Also had the BD s8 behind the grill setup On my raptor but made sure to remove that bad boy.

Wish there was a behind the grill solution for the tremor!

Im hoping I can adapt a bmc bar to work how I want!!!
BMC bar would work. There are also some aftermarket bumpers out there that take 30" single row bars, like the S8, as well.

BMC bar would work. There are also some aftermarket bumpers out there that take 30" single row bars, like the S8, as well.

The problem is that I don't want to hide my LEDs

t8KNaRI.jpg

I'm hoping to cut it, weld on end caps, and mount the light bar inline with the bar itself.

Finally got the light mounted!

GBTrTIX.jpg

EQqOEPT.jpg

The mounts are a little tall because they were for mounting behind the grill in a Raptor, but it lets my white halo not be hidden....

pYMvY8a.jpg

Ordered the Tremor December 31, 2022, got it mid July 2023!

Traded in my 2017 Black Raptor that I had for 6.5 years and 102k miles.

24qKyV0.jpg

iXQhI0l.jpg

First mod I put on was a BDS dual stabilizer I bought on here from @art_vandelay back in February before I even got the truck!

X5Y6pVW.jpg

Next had to do a set of husky mud flaps since I live on a dirt road. The front fit well, not real happy with the fit on the rear.

4Z4qudy.jpg

Also swapped out the ugly orange Tremor logos that didn't match the truck with some dark silver ones. VERY happy with the look.

qDovO1M.jpg

Pretty cheesy but I put a fake CF trim on the steering wheel. I really didnt like how plain it looked stock

tHxVj2T.jpg

Bought a Stainless Works Legend exhaust and headers. Installed the exhaust, working on the headers.

vPM5wU4.jpg

yVZZxvf.jpg

More to come.....
just saw this popup in the feed from someone responding... read/saw first post and i had to respond.

thank you for doing an awesome job on the sound comparison video. Not a long video, in a controlled environment, back-to-back, no talking... :rockin

just saw this popup in the feed from someone responding... read/saw first post and i had to respond.

thank you for doing an awesome job on the sound comparison video. Not a long video, in a controlled environment, back-to-back, no talking... :rockin
Ha, thanks man! I like to support the forum!

I still need to cut up those plastic pieces and reinstall them around the tow hooks

Latest Discussions

Back