2023 BAP

The rear bumper step and behind the cab step make it look too much like a Chevy/GMC. 👎🏼
I like those steps. My truck is used as a work truck and those steps would make my life easier. The steps in the bumper are much more useful than the tailgate one IMO.

True! I am so happy I got a 22'. I came from a powerwagon and was torn between Ram and Superduty. If I were still shopping I'd probably go ram just because the frontend is so bad on the new design.
I’m coming from a ram. Im not even considering a ram in my next purchase. My ram is the only vehicle that I’ve owned that I hate. I would never buy another one again.

I thought the tailgate down camera was standard on all that have the backup camera.
Nope, all vehicles produced after May 1st 2018 have a mandatory backup camera.

Nope, all vehicles produced after May 1st 2018 have a mandatory backup camera.
Pretty sure the tailgate down camera is not the same as the mandatory backup camera. From what I understand, it works when the tailgate is down, meaning it is mounted on top of the tailgate.

Attachments

• IMG_20221205_161402909.jpg
    IMG_20221205_161402909.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 64
Still think the worst is that stupid looking instrument cluster. Looks like some swap meet ali baba junk with a DIY faceplate.

So this is my first MY order. As many of you are doing, I’m holding off for the BAP BUT….. what really is the difference between SAP and BAP. I would really like ford to release the price and details regarding the BAP. I’m really wondering if it’s common for Ford to hold off this long without realizing the details and price. What the hell is going on.

So this is my first MY order. As many of you are doing, I’m holding off for the BAP BUT….. what really is the difference between SAP and BAP. I would really like ford to release the price and details regarding the BAP. I’m really wondering if it’s common for Ford to hold off this long without realizing the details and price. What the hell is going on.
BAP in previous years had the black surrounded LED headlights, reverse sensors, spray liner and etc. the SAP just had body colored grille and bumpers.

Back