2022 Water leak

Riverjackson

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 f250 tremor
Is anyone having water in there driver floor board? Got in my 2022 today and the mat had a lot of water on it

Not mine, knock on wood...

Maybe this thread will help...

Is anyone having water in there driver floor board? Got in my 2022 today and the mat had a lot of water on it
I just gave mine her first bath today and have also been in a lot of rain recently. Luckily, so far no issues.

No moonroof, I have appt at the dealership Monday morning
My 2022 F350 king ranch is leaking water onto driver floor board. So far Ford dealer hasn’t figured out why! Frustrating

My 2022 F350 king ranch is leaking water onto driver floor board. So far Ford dealer hasn’t figured out why! Frustrating

There are several YouTube videos on Super Duty leaks I accidentally stumbled upon. The leak could very well be the same issue. The vent behind the drivers side back seat through the back of the cab isn't installed properly (the little tabs on top aren't seated right) and water leaks in through the top of the vent seal.

Drop your back seat and check this with a hose.

Same thing happened to my 2020, and a few others. Problem is a damaged cab vent, they have to remove the bed to fix it.

It took a couple trips to my dealer before they figured it out. Have them check the cab vents.

Same thing happened to my 2020, and a few others. Problem is a damaged cab vent, they have to remove the bed to fix it.
There’s a way to install the vents without removing the bed. PTT Arod showed in a video.

My 2020 is leaking through lights on cab aswell and has fried my BCM in your passenger side kick panel (my driver side)problem here is new have no dealers to sort this easily for me.

Has anyone considered adding some rubber tubing above the vents in the spot i’m pointing out in my picture. As a preventive measure. That way water would go around the vents and not hit them from above directly. I was looking for a right size rubber tube on amazon, measured that it has to be somewhere between 1/2 and maybe 5/8. Wonder if anyone beat me to this idea.

Attachments

• A77B515B-0648-492B-B2E5-391404656C4F.jpeg
    A77B515B-0648-492B-B2E5-391404656C4F.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 7FCD8DD8-1777-46DE-8F2E-E336C53336ED.jpeg
    7FCD8DD8-1777-46DE-8F2E-E336C53336ED.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 193
Has anyone considered adding some rubber tubing above the vents in the spot i’m pointing out in my picture. As a preventive measure. That way water would go around the vents and not hit them from above directly. I was looking for a right size rubber tube on amazon, measured that it has to be somewhere between 1/2 and maybe 5/8. Wonder if anyone beat me to this idea.
Yes, I was planning on some EPDM rubber hose to friction fit between the bed and the cab to prevent water from going down this way! Haven't sized up the hose dimensions or ordered it yet.

Yes, I was planning on some EPDM rubber hose to friction fit between the bed and the cab to prevent water from going down this way! Haven't sized up the hose dimensions or ordered it yet.
Thanks same here. Seems like a cheap preventative measure that would divert water from the vents, thats really the goal. I found some tubing an amazon but didnt save the link. It was flexible and close to 3/4 inch i recall. If you find one that works well first, please share the link.

Latest Discussions

Back