LE
2022 officially ordered today
Lariat 6.7
Black w/black package
Lariat ultimate package & high capacity tow

Got a 10 priority code

Dealer anticipates the 2022’s starting production around 6/1

So the waaaaaiiiiting begins.... ?

would love to hear from those that have a 22 ordered and any word on build updates.
In the meantime... I’ll be here enjoying a manhattan ?

Fantastic! I like to say anticipation is half the fun. It tends to intensify as updates start to occur. Mine's been at the dealer six days now and I haven't been able to pick it up for a number of reasons. It's wearing me out at this point. I've been scheduled for overtime tomorrow so I may loose another day or two. I really hope by Saturday at the latest! ? Just get out your credit card and start hunting for accessories and upgrades. That'll keep you busy for a few weeks.

Fantastic! I like to say anticipation is half the fun. It tends to intensify as updates start to occur. Mine's been at the dealer six days now and I haven't been able to pick it up for a number of reasons. It's wearing me out at this point. I've been scheduled for overtime tomorrow so I may loose another day or two. I really hope by Saturday at the latest! ? Just get out your credit card and start hunting for accessories and upgrades. That'll keep you busy for a few weeks.
Ohhh man... don’t know how you haven’t called in sick yet to go get it... ?

accessories for sure!!!!

would love to hear from those that have a 22 ordered and any word on build updates.
Production start was delayed to 6/4. But, they theoretically won't start custom orders until after 5 days of zero production issues. Not too many changes for 2022, so hopefully it will be a short wait.
  • 03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  • 04/29/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)

Production start was delayed to 6/4. But, they theoretically won't start custom orders until after 5 days of zero production issues. Not too many changes for 2022, so hopefully it will be a short wait.
Right on, THANKS!!!

Right on, THANKS!!!
I ordered my 2022 on March 22nd. Hurry up and wait.

Lariat 6.7
Black w/black package

Got a 10 priority code

I’ve been driving a 2014 Tundra for 7 years now. It’s been a great truck but time for a change and will be ordering a 2022 Lariat 7.3. Not sure on the color but definitely looking forward to this fall.

I’ve been driving a 2014 Tundra for 7 years now. It’s been a great truck but time for a change and will be ordering a 2022 Lariat 7.3. Not sure on the color but definitely looking forward to this fall.
Welcome aboard. Plenty of information to digest on the forum before you place your order. You can use this site to get regional pricing and specs for different build examples. http://showroom.carbook.com/showroo...neVZ-jNTB96C5AxrHrN0h6G15emfKaJLG0uGBFKURIV2o

I ordered my 2022 on March 22nd. Hurry up and wait.
Hope you enjoy the new adventure. Endless options and accessories. ? You came to the right spot

Congratulations!!! Welcome aboard...

Lariat 6.7
Black w/black package

Got a 10 priority code

I too ordered a 22my
It’s been nearly 20 years since I bought a truck.
currently driving a 2002 7.3 SD. Great truck, but it is time.

I built and ordered mine roughly 2 weeks ago. middle of may 21’.
F250, carbonized grey, loaded. No PTBA 360.

I had the meeting and approved the build and gave my deposit. Since then the only email was to tell me that lithium grey has been discontinued.

I haven’t got any kind of confirmation yet?
Maybe I need to call the dealer.

I too ordered a 22my

I had the meeting and approved the build and gave my deposit. Since then the only email was to tell me that lithium grey has been discontinued.

Ya, you need to make sure the dealer includes your email to the order to stay updated. I actually talked to Ford the other day when calling to check on my VIN assignment and build update (no word yet) because I never got an initial confirmation from Ford. All I got was the build sheet my dealer sent me.

Ford said that they don’t resend the confirmation emails but if I have the dealer add my email to the order, all new updates (VIN, production, delivery ect...) will be sent to me so I don’t have to keep calling.

@MacTremor

Mind sharing the dealer and whether they were willing to "deal" ??
I ordered through Hansel Ford in Santa Rosa. I have been working with Drew Gottlieb who has been great. I would recommend them and him specifically. He has been great. As far as price I’ll say this.... I’m not paying over MSRP but that was negotiated over 2 months ago. Inventory and supply has obviously shifted since then and might be different today. I’m gonna have to respectfully decline to share the exact price we landed on out of respect to him and his future deals and the likelihood that I work with him again in the near future. Hope you can understand that. But they are fair and by far the best in the greater Bay Area... I shopped.

Congratulations.

Congrats man and welcome to the community! I’m waiting like you and for what it’s worth the earliest production start date I have heard of is 19 July. Somebody correct me if they have heard of an earlier date!

I too ordered a 22my

You can always call the Ford marketing number with your order number and dealer number. They can tell you if you have a VIN and a production start date. Hopefully you talk to Carol, she’s nice!

Back