2022 Tremor Lariat 7.3 FS

@Bluezilla - Not to hijack your thread but I love the raptor steering wheel and I miss mine from my Gen 2. It looks great in yours. What in all was required to covert to the raptor wheel??
No worries man, I appreciate it. It's actually really easy. If you have heated wheel/rain sensing wiper option, then all you need is the raptor wheel + boostedgraygoose paddle shifter harness. It's about a 30 minute install if you take your time. If you don't have heated wheel/rain sensing wiper option, then I believe you'll need the heated SW harness and the paddle shifter harness (double check with boostedgraygoose) and the raptor wheel.

@Bluezilla I can appreciate things change and give you a new perspective... do the right thing for you and your specific needs. For a long time I had access to work vehicles for occasional heavier tasks over my F150 capability but that is not an option once the RV is purchased. Everyone has a different usage and, obviously, you can't go backwards in time, but you can and should make the best decision going foward.

If you end up going the dealer route and want to offload your catch can let me know!

So far nothing except for words of encouragement or shock from fellow members lol.

I'm curious, what is yours valued at? I'm not getting any info on 22 values (for obvious reasons).
I am showing a clean trade in value for mine around $69000 for a 2020 with 17K miles with the only major option difference being sport(black package 22 lingo). Both KBB and NADA are valuing pretty close but NADA doesn’t have a sport package option. Putting your lower mileage and options ups the value over 71000 for clean trade Nada in a 2020. Out of curiosity put yours in as a 21 KBB is saying around 67K trade for the options you listed a pretty substantial gap in value between the two books. But crazy high in my opinion for a used truck. Good luck in your sale.

@Bluezilla I can appreciate things change and give you a new perspective... do the right thing for you and your specific needs. For a long time I had access to work vehicles for occasional heavier tasks over my F150 capability but that is not an option once the RV is purchased. Everyone has a different usage and, obviously, you can't go backwards in time, but you can and should make the best decision going foward.

If you end up going the dealer route and want to offload your catch can let me know!
Appreciate that, I have done some more thinking, and I'll probably keep the Tremor for another few years (at least until powertain warranty gets close to expiring). With the way commodity shortages are expanding in scope, it would be stupid of me to offload my daily driver and hope that a new launch vehicle arrives on time and dealers don't try to screw buyers with $5-10k of ADM (Dealers love to do this with Pro grades).
I am showing a clean trade in value for mine around $69000 for a 2020 with 17K miles with the only major option difference being sport(black package 22 lingo). Both KBB and NADA are valuing pretty close but NADA doesn’t have a sport package option. Putting your lower mileage and options ups the value over 71000 for clean trade Nada in a 2020. Out of curiosity put yours in as a 21 KBB is saying around 67K trade for the options you listed a pretty substantial gap in value between the two books. But crazy high in my opinion for a used truck. Good luck in your sale.
That is good to know, I appreciate that. I think the value will remain steady over the next year or two with the way supply shortages have been.
I don't have anything to add, just wanted to say your build thread is what put me over the top to order my new tremor in atlas blue.
I appreciate that man - looking forward to seeing your build!

I'm going to go ahead and delete this thread for now and enjoy the tremor for a few more miles. @Driftwood , can you do the honors?

I'll need to set up a GoFundMe here to support buying a 2nd $50-60k truck and the divorce that ensues 😂
I mean nagging wife and honey do lists or two trucks? Just sayin and when the Toyota gets stuck you have a truck to pull it out :ROFLMAO:

I'll need to set up a GoFundMe here to support buying a 2nd $50-60k truck and the divorce that ensues 😂

Give the Bluzilla to the wife, problem solved.
I share mine with the wife,...(only because of Ford's Bronco rollout discombobulation)

i’ve always been a tundra fan. I had a 2018 platinum and also a 2019 TRD pro. I like the way it looks as well but everything is brand new. I know Toyota is reliable but it’s a new transmission, new hybrid system, new coil system and a lot of other new things. I would wait. The payload on that thing is horrendous too. I believe it’s only 1300lbs. You lose all rear under seat storage because the battery is under the rear seat.

i’ve always been a tundra fan. I had a 2018 platinum and also a 2019 TRD pro. I like the way it looks as well but everything is brand new. I know Toyota is reliable but it’s a new transmission, new hybrid system, new coil system and a lot of other new things. I would wait. The payload on that thing is horrendous too. I believe it’s only 1300lbs. You lose all rear under seat storage because the battery is under the rear seat.
I agree with you completely. I think payload is 1900 on most grades but it's unclear what the Pro payload is because of all the rumors online. I know a few YT vids were taken down who claimed incorrect specs but I am looking forward to Toyota releasing #'s.

The 10spd scares me a little, more components to break, hopefully it's been refined and comes out issue-free but we all know there will be kinks to work out. My 19 Tundra was practically bullet proof and I drove the shit out of it (especially when highways were clear during pandemic) so I hope the next gen is similar.

I agree with you completely. I think payload is 1900 on most grades but it's unclear what the Pro payload is because of all the rumors online. I know a few YT vids were taken down who claimed incorrect specs but I am looking forward to Toyota releasing #'s.

The 10spd scares me a little, more components to break, hopefully it's been refined and comes out issue-free but we all know there will be kinks to work out. My 19 Tundra was practically bullet proof and I drove the shit out of it (especially when highways were clear during pandemic) so I hope the next gen is similar.
Yeah I loved driving my tundra. Toyota bought back my 2018 as a lemon. They gave me a great deal on the TRD pro to stay with Toyota. I had the voodoo blue pro. The truck was bullet proof. I just needed more payload for work. You’re right though. Payload is 1900 pounds. But after figuring occupancy and the battery. I believe it said it went down to 1300 or 1200 pounds.

Amazing vehicle with great mods for a super cheap price. This will sell. You could definitely get more for it, might even trade for more. Best of luck, those Toyotas are nice trucks.

Someone please buy this amazing truck.

I’ll sell mine too . It’s fully loaded 1900 miles. Sell for msrp

I'm really digging the new TRD Pro Tundra, that being said, I'm testing the waters to see if there's any interest in my 2022 Lariat Atlas Blue Tremor.

2022 Tremor Lariat
860 miles (mostly highway)
17 Fifteen 52 Traverse wheels with 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country M/Ts
Amp Bedstep
Raptor Steering Wheel
Gooseneck package
Cover craft rear seat cover
Lariat Value Package
Heated wheel/rain sensing wipers
12" sync 4 screen
Line-X platinum in the bed
King Steering Stabilizer
UPR Catch Can
Garage buttons
Upfitter switches
397 amp alternator with dual batteries
Gooseneck hitch

Asking $66k - located in MI.

View attachment 35048
View attachment 35053View attachment 35054View attachment 35049View attachment 35050View attachment 35051View attachment 35052View attachment 35054

Dang, think you should make a killing at a dealer, they are paying prime dollar for trade in vehicles

Have you stopped in and talked to a Tundra dealer to price out a new one & see what they will give you for trade in?

Latest Discussions

Back