2022 Tremor Lariat 7.3 FS

Dude, you literally just bought that thing.....

bluezilla trd.jpg

I'm a long-time Tundra fan. The specs on the 3rd gen are phenomenal but the styling is terrible. Who knows, maybe it will grow on me.

I'd be interested to hear your experience if you do go that route. Good luck!
I agree with you, I am only really a fan of the Pro styling. Not a huge fan of the other trims. Appreciate it!

Let's see what happens with this sale. Either way, I'm staying here, you all are like family.

What is it about the Tundra that makes the Tremor the ugly stepsister?

Return to work guidelines are changing and we'll be required back in the office more than the 2 days originally communicated. Need a truck, but maybe something with a sportier feel and slightly better mpg. Worst case, I pick up a beater for work, but don't want a $60k truck just sitting there.

What is it about the Tundra that makes the Tremor the ugly stepsister?

The iForce Max twin turbo v6 has 437 HP and 583ft lbs of torque - more than the 7.3l Tremor. It's a lighter truck, more comfortable ride, with true offroad suspension. Also Toyota quality... which you don't get with a Ford.

If you're not towing the TRD PRO is a better choice hands down. Low payload and reasonable good tow capacity.

I'm really digging the new TRD Pro Tundra, that being said, I'm testing the waters to see if there's any interest in my 2022 Lariat Atlas Blue Tremor.

2022 Tremor Lariat
860 miles (mostly highway)
17 Fifteen 52 Traverse wheels with 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country M/Ts
Amp Bedstep
Raptor Steering Wheel
Gooseneck package
Cover craft rear seat cover
Lariat Value Package
Heated wheel/rain sensing wipers
12" sync 4 screen
Line-X platinum in the bed
King Steering Stabilizer
UPR Catch Can
Garage buttons
Upfitter switches
397 amp alternator with dual batteries
Gooseneck hitch

Asking $66k - located in MI.

View attachment 35048
View attachment 35053View attachment 35054View attachment 35049View attachment 35050View attachment 35051View attachment 35052View attachment 35054

Say whatttttt.
I get that you may enjoy other trucks coming out, but hold onto that beautiful ride. IMHO you will regret getting rid of it. IDK 🤷‍♂️
TO EACH HIS OWNN
BE HAPPY AND DO WHATS BEST FOR YOUR SITUATION
LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT
I WILL HOLD MY TREMOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME
I LOVE FORD ❤️😁🙏🇺🇸✌️😁

Say whatttttt.
I get that you may enjoy other trucks coming out, but hold onto that beautiful ride. IMHO you will regret getting rid of it. IDK 🤷‍♂️
TO EACH HIS OWNN
BE HAPPY AND DO WHATS BEST FOR YOUR SITUATION
LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT
I WILL HOLD MY TREMOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME
I LOVE FORD ❤️😁🙏🇺🇸✌️😁
Don’t let Skriek fuck with your thoughts. Fuck that fool!!!! 😁

Be curious on how much response you get on your truck since kicking around selling my similarly optioned 20 to get a 22. The books are putting a much higher trade value on my 20 with many more miles than you are asking for your 22.

Out of curiosity, why did you go Tremor instead of Raptor with your current truck if you don't need the towing or payload capacity?

The TRD Pro is a massive step down in capability when it comes to towing and hauling. Need that bit more towing and hauling compared to the Raptor?

Return to work guidelines are changing and we'll be required back in the office more than the 2 days originally communicated. Need a truck, but maybe something with a sportier feel and slightly better mpg. Worst case, I pick up a beater for work, but don't want a $60k truck just sitting there.

I'm about to go from living 20 miles away from work, to 50 miles away, and have to drive in 5 days a week. I'm going to park the Tremor in the garage and find a 2006-2009 Ranger. Don't want to get rid of what could be the last Big Block engine Ford makes.

The iForce Max twin turbo v6 has 437 HP and 583ft lbs of torque - more than the 7.3l Tremor. It's a lighter truck, more comfortable ride, with true offroad suspension. Also Toyota quality... which you don't get with a Ford.

If you're not towing the TRD PRO is a better choice hands down. Low payload and reasonable good tow capacity.
We shall see...I remember all the hype when they went to 5.4...mpg was just as bad as the old V8. If your not towing or hauling I don't know why you would even buy Tremor..real interested to see how twin turbos hold up...I know they use them in the Lexus..but let's be honest 2 completely different users...at least they updated the interior after what 10 years...Good Luck with your sale!

If you're looking for cash, you should shop around the local dealers. I'll bet one of them would jump on it at what you're asking.
It's a very nice truck with all the options. You could sell your extra parts, and also put the stock wheels back on and sell the others separately

WTFBBQ!? Is it 4/1?

The new Tundra has taken it's look from the 4Runner/Taco in my opinion. Not too bad looking, for sure. I like the angry lines and the look of something you'd find tearing through the jungle. No doubt the ride will be better, build quality has typically been better, and they hold their value.

It's a first year model (if that matters to you). Towing / payload is much less, but maybe that is not in your wheelhouse. I look at these trucks (Tundras) as a 2/3 ton, not a 3/4 or 1 ton.

Either way - this is a FS thread - so I don't want to be a thread tickler for no reason. It all comes down to personal choice and how much of a win or loss you can take dealing with a sale.

I support your happiness. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Be curious on how much response you get on your truck since kicking around selling my similarly optioned 20 to get a 22. The books are putting a much higher trade value on my 20 with many more miles than you are asking for your 22.
So far nothing except for words of encouragement or shock from fellow members lol.

I'm curious, what is yours valued at? I'm not getting any info on 22 values (for obvious reasons).
Out of curiosity, why did you go Tremor instead of Raptor with your current truck if you don't need the towing or payload capacity?

The TRD Pro is a massive step down in capability when it comes to towing and hauling. Need that bit more towing and hauling compared to the Raptor?
There's about $25k in reasons why 😂 I love the raptors but they don't have a bed I can use and the price is above what I'm willing to spend. I do tow heavy on occasion, but I now have access to 2 other SD trucks when I need to haul heavy via friend/family member.
I'm about to go from living 20 miles away from work, to 50 miles away, and have to drive in 5 days a week. I'm going to park the Tremor in the garage and find a 2006-2009 Ranger. Don't want to get rid of what could be the last Big Block engine Ford makes.
That was/is an option for me too, I may go this route if I don't get any bites.
We shall see...I remember all the hype when they went to 5.4...mpg was just as bad as the old V8. If your not towing or hauling I don't know why you would even buy Tremor..real interested to see how twin turbos hold up...I know they use them in the Lexus..but let's be honest 2 completely different users...at least they updated the interior after what 10 years...Good Luck with your sale!
I tow or haul on occasion so I bought something with that capability but don't need it all the time. Thanks man!
If you're looking for cash, you should shop around the local dealers. I'll bet one of them would jump on it at what you're asking.
It's a very nice truck with all the options. You could sell your extra parts, and also put the stock wheels back on and sell the others separately
That's a good idea, I'll check out a few in the area.
That’s a really good price!
😁
WTFBBQ!? Is it 4/1?

The new Tundra has taken it's look from the 4Runner/Taco in my opinion. Not too bad looking, for sure. I like the angry lines and the look of something you'd find tearing through the jungle. No doubt the ride will be better, build quality has typically been better, and they hold their value.

It's a first year model (if that matters to you). Towing / payload is much less, but maybe that is not in your wheelhouse. I look at these trucks (Tundras) as a 2/3 ton, not a 3/4 or 1 ton.

Either way - this is a FS thread - so I don't want to be a thread tickler for no reason. It all comes down to personal choice and how much of a win or loss you can take dealing with a sale.

I support your happiness. :sneaky:
Thank you sir! Definitely not looking to take a loss, so if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm happy either way, but have really been a simp for that TRD Pro since the vids came out lol

Back