2022 Ranger Tremor

22JohnsonTremor

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Looking to pick up a 22 Ranger Tremor. Any pros and cons would be appreciated. I plan to get the new generation in 2025 but want to run the 22 until then.

you're a bit lost, my friend. This here is a place for Super Duty Tremors

Depending upon what you’re looking for, this forum is mostly about Super Duty Ford’s and in particular, the Tremor version of the F250 or F350. Most of us tow and haul and need the extra capacity and capability of the SD. Good luck. Maybe there’s a Ranger forum?

While the focus here is on Super Duties... quite a few on the form could offer an educated perspective (similar to another recent thread on an F150 Raptor vs Temor). Would be helpful to give the community some context as to why you're looking at the Ranger and why the Temor trim for this model. Is this the only thing you're considering or is there an alternative option?

If you're looking for Off-Road capabilities, then this would be the best option for this size truck since Ford isn't offering the Raptor trim (yet). If you're looking to tow, then this isn't a good option (although you're not towing much with the 7,500 limit for this model).

So pros, this can be a fun Baja truck if equipped right and the Tremor package is a good starting point. Ford performance raced one at the Baja 1000 recently.

Con, it's not all that tow capable and doesn't bring the full capability of its bigger cousins.

My 2 cents...

Back