andrewwwwryan

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2017 F-150 Raptor
Hello all, new here.

I placed my order for a 2022 Tremor about 3 weeks ago and all I've gotten is the initial email saying they have my order. Just wondering how long it took for others to get any further info such as their VIN. Or if anyone has an idea of how long I should expect to wait. Thanks

Hello all, new here.

I placed my order for a 2022 Tremor about 3 weeks ago and all I've gotten is the initial email saying they have my order. Just wondering how long it took for others to get any further info such as their VIN. Or if anyone has an idea of how long I should expect to wait. Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

There's no rhyme or reason the way Ford is scheduling trucks. Example: a guy on here ordered a truck late June and the same week he had a VIN, whereas people who ordered in March or April are still unscheduled with no VIN.

Welcome. Tons of info on 2022 orders. You can go to 2022 Super Duty orders on this forum and also you can go to Blue Oval Ford forums, and there is an entire section on 2022 Super duty orders.

The orders/vins/scheduling is all over...some have got production dates in July only to get notified it's been pushed back to September.

I ordered 4/20 XLT 6.7 22 Tremor. Still nothing, order still in processing

Congrats on your order, :cool: :cool: :cool: hang on to that Raptor your going to need it for a while. ( my dealer told me 6 months wait right now depending on things, and I get a high priority with my dealership based on my past sales history with them). Before you know it it will be here.

Congrats on your order, :cool: :cool: :cool: hang on to that Raptor your going to need it for a while. ( my dealer told me 6 months wait right now depending on things, and I get a high priority with my dealership based on my past sales history with them). Before you know it it will be here.
Thanks my guy. I'm priority code 10 with my dealer too and they gave the "10-12 weeks" answer as if there wasn't a microchip shortage going on. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Thanks my guy. I'm priority code 10 with my dealer too and they gave the "10-12 weeks" answer as if there wasn't a microchip shortage going on. Fingers crossed.
Thats awesome, I hear some things are showing up much faster than expected. When I ordered my 2012 SVT Raptor it took 6 months and my Hellcat was an 8 month wait so I am used to the long waits. My Tremor was a 7 1/2 week wait when I ordered it.

Hey folks, just found out Ford's on line 2022 Super Duty build site is up and available! ? ? I think that's good news for folks planning to custom order. ?

FYI no XLT Tremor package. Black out package is much abbreviated compared to the Lariat Blackout Package and is only available in select colors and with certain other packages on the XLT.

Last edited:
Hey folks, just found out Ford's on line 2022 Super Duty build site is up and available! ? ? I think that's good news for folks planning to custom order. ?

?

Hello all, new here.

I ordered 5/8 and still haven't heard a word on production date. Which puts me at best case delivery Oct/Nov

ordered in march right after the banks opened up and still no vin or nothing, haven't called anyone
You need to call your dealer and see if the COVP is holding up your order. If you did not provide a copy of your ID and a down payment then your order might not be processed. Ford implemented this system to help prevent dealers from scamming the order banks with "retail" orders to increase their allotments

You need to call your dealer and see if the COVP is holding up your order. If you did not provide a copy of your ID and a down payment then your order might not be processed. Ford implemented this system to help prevent dealers from scamming the order banks with "retail" orders to increase their allotments

So that is why the dealer needed a down payment and photocopy’s of out driver’s license, I just thought it was part of the X plan program

Quick question, if you receive a confirmation email from Ford after they set up the COVD, then you should be good, right?

Quick question, if you receive a confirmation email from Ford after they set up the COVD, then you should be good, right?
I DID receive this confirmation email - I confirmed by calling Ford Customer Service. They confirmed that they can see the order. That's all they can provide until I receive a VIN. When I ordered, I put Christmas as my "I hope I have my new rig" day.

Maybe. The fail safe is if you receive a VIN the you know it's been processed and scheduled.

The COVP delays really only affect people who ordered very early and may not have provided the proof of ID and down payment. Anyone who ordered after May or so had to provide this.

Maybe. The fail safe is if you receive a VIN the you know it's been processed and scheduled.

The COVP delays really only affect people who ordered very early and may not have provided the proof of ID and down payment. Anyone who ordered after May or so had to provide this.
I didn't give a cash down payment, I didn't sign a purchas agreement, but I did sign my title over and they are holding 30K in trade allowance till my truck comes in.....

I DID receive this confirmation email - I confirmed by calling Ford Customer Service. They confirmed that they can see the order. That's all they can provide until I receive a VIN. When I ordered, I put Christmas as my "I hope I have my new rig" day.

You got Ford’s confirmation e mail

and you called Ford customer service

Ummmmm, talk about needy……

Hello all, new here.

Ordered my F350 in October and received a build date of Feb. 2nd in December.

Back