2022 Order

I have a my 2022 ordered. I placed it in may. Aside from the confirmation email of my order I have not heard any updates. I do not have any vin or order number. I contacted the dealer yesterday and they didn’t have any information to share. Said I would get an update when they have info. I have a truck I want to sell before I receive my new truck. I need the truck for the meantime. I wish I could just get some kind of ballpark eta. Somewhere between 2-8 months is not working!

This was posted on another forum, but Ford is prioritizing keeping the line moving with less shifts (but with all modules) and then shipping fully completed trucks immediately. At least for the F150. The recommendation for those people is to place a new order instead of waiting on their Ramp 59 one.

The majority of people think the Super Duty '22s will be arriving at the same time or even much sooner than the '21s that have been sitting.
This is what I have heard as well. Chips are coming back online. Trucks that can be finished on the assembly line will be and then shipped.

For Ford to build these sold 2022 trucks but leave them unfinished and move them off site into storage as the other ones are being moved out of storage would be super inefficient. Move them off site instead of where they need to go and then add extra work on top of that? Why handle them twice?

This is what I have heard as well. Chips are coming back online. Trucks that can be finished on the assembly line will be and then shipped.

For Ford to build these sold 2022 trucks but leave them unfinished and move them off site into storage as the other ones are being moved out of storage would be super inefficient. Move them off site instead of where they need to go and then add extra work on top of that? Why handle them twice?

Yup, this does appear to be the case as of now.

With the caveat that not all trucks that hit the line are making it off the line complete

Order mine May 3rd and just call Ford Marketing yesterday and got a VIN but no build date yet.

Attachments

• My 2022 F250 Build 2.jpeg
    My 2022 F250 Build 2.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 40
Could you provide some type of proof to the above statement, or is it just more speculation?
Take a look at the database being compiled on Ford-Trucks.com.

There’s a series of trucks that were built, shipped, and some delivered.

Then there’s a series that were built but not shipped.

Then there’s a series that were built but not shipped.

When were these trucks built? The key here is "were" From my recollection, that is past tense. With that said, please prove a link directly to anything that shows current builds are rolling off the line "incomplete"

When were these trucks built? The key here is "were" From my recollection, that is past tense. With that said, please prove a link directly to anything that shows current builds are rolling off the line "incomplete"

I’m sorry, are you signing my paycheck these days?

Use your little fingers and type the domain I gave you into your browser just like all of the rest of us did.

It’s entertaining how you’re completely at peace with any post that reinforces what you want to believe, but have so much trouble with anything that might contradict your fantasies that you can’t even be bothered to type a domain name that has the information you’re looking for into your browser.

You have the mental fortitude of a four year old tyrant.

First, I won't lower myself to participate in your name calling games. Secondly, it has nothing to do with what I want to believe, but rather it has more to do with you making negative speculative statements, as if they were facts. Its kinda like you want to "Rain on someones parade" because they are excited that they have ordered a new truck. With that said, I want to congratulate you on some very positive & helpful posts lately. It seems like the spirit of this forum is starting to rub off on ya. Cheers

First, I won't lower myself to participate in your name calling games. Secondly, it has nothing to do with what I want to believe, but rather it has more to do with you making negative speculative statements, as if they were facts. Its kinda like you want to "Rain on someones parade" because they are excited that they have ordered a new truck. With that said, I want to congratulate you on some very positive & helpful posts lately. It seems like the spirit of this forum is starting to rub off on ya. Cheers

? you are so full of shit. Put me on your ignore list if you can’t cope with the good AND bad of reality without derailing every discussion. I’m not here to cuddle you.

? you are so full of shit. Put me on your ignore list if you can’t cope with the good AND bad of reality without derailing every discussion. I’m not here to cuddle you.
Now, some of your posts contain useful stuff. However, when you post speculative crap as fact, I will be here to point out such. Again, I will not stoop to your name calling. Carry on.

Now, some of your posts contain useful stuff. However, when you post speculative crap as fact, I will be here to point out such. Again, I will not stoop to your name calling. Carry on.

? gee-whiz, we're sure lucky we have you to play policeman on the Internet! It's just too bad you can't keep your superiority complex from showing.

Latest Discussions

Back