2022 Lariat Tremor TPMS Issue

OP
Bluezilla

Bluezilla

QAnon Police
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ex. 2019 Toyota Tundra
Huge thanks to @fordguy74656 for his due diligence.

I confronted the seller via ebay message about selling fraudulent sensors and shared the photos of the real and fake sensors. I also threatened to file claim with eBay and notify FoMoCo that he is selling counterfeit products.

Guess what I got a few hours later with no questions asked?
Screenshot_20210909-213237~2.png

fordguy74656

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22 F350 6.7 lariat
Current Ride #2
Town Car
Huge thanks to @fordguy74656 for his due diligence.

I confronted the seller via ebay message about selling fraudulent sensors and shared the photos of the real and fake sensors. I also threatened to file claim with eBay and notify FoMoCo that he is selling counterfeit products.

Guess what I got a few hours later with no questions asked?View attachment 33357
Crook.....lol I would report him to FoMoCo anyway. Ewwww lots of lawyers. I'm glad I watch Fordtechmakulo I wouldn't have known. Smart dude

OP
Bluezilla

Bluezilla

QAnon Police
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ex. 2019 Toyota Tundra
It's too bad he closed the return, I meant to leave neg feedback too. His response is below, "need to confirm with supplier." 😂
Crook.....lol I would report him to FoMoCo anyway. Ewwww lots of lawyers. I'm glad I watch Fordtechmakulo I wouldn't have known. Smart dude
Screenshot_20210909-214357.png

OP
Bluezilla

Bluezilla

QAnon Police
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ex. 2019 Toyota Tundra
Yup. the ones I got @Bluezilla worked perfect. Sorry to hear that
Pretty sure I got a set of the same counterfeit TPMS sensors from eBay. Fun :|

I got mine from @fordguy74656 dealership. But any Ford dealer can order them. Tasca Ford sells em for $50/piece if you don't mind waiting. Most dealers sell em for $83/pop.

Make sure to go on ebay and request a refund. Threaten them with reporting to Ford and eBay and they'll give your $$ back. Make sure to leave a neg review before - if they give you a refund you can't leave neg feedback.

jred225

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Platinum Tremor, 2021 TRX
I got mine from @fordguy74656 dealership. But any Ford dealer can order them. Tasca Ford sells em for $50/piece if you don't mind waiting. Most dealers sell em for $83/pop.

Make sure to go on ebay and request a refund. Threaten them with reporting to Ford and eBay and they'll give your $$ back. Make sure to leave a neg review before - if they give you a refund you can't leave neg feedback.
Got it, thank you. I will ask Fordguy.
And the Ebay guy already responded that he is sending me a refund. Judging by his reviews, you and I weren't the only ones that received counterfeit sensors.

OP
Bluezilla

Bluezilla

QAnon Police
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ex. 2019 Toyota Tundra
Got it, thank you. I will ask Fordguy.
And the Ebay guy already responded that he is sending me a refund. Judging by his reviews, you and I weren't the only ones that received counterfeit sensors.
Did you order from this guy: damo_4752? @modified or @Driftwood should sticky this thread so others know which TPMS to get and to avoid eBay sensors at all costs.

Screenshot_20210909-214357.png

bossfost

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Tundra
Add another one to the burned by eBay. Bought from the same seller and now have to take the time to go back and put in new sensors. What's the best source for legit sensors? To confirm it is Motorcraft TPMS42?

fordguy74656

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22 F350 6.7 lariat
Current Ride #2
Town Car
Add another one to the burned by eBay. Bought from the same seller and now have to take the time to go back and put in new sensors. What's the best source for legit sensors? To confirm it is Motorcraft TPMS42?
An auto parts supplier or a Ford dealer.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge