2022 Ford Super Duty Colors

No worries......I've been coloring so many copies of that thing with highlighters that I could hang them on the fridge like kindergarten art masterpieces.

No worries......I've been coloring so many copies of that thing with highlighters that I could hang them on the fridge like kindergarten art masterpieces.
Glad that you did all that work for me!
My current F150 KR is basically the same but green on top stone grey on the bottom.
The more I look at the black and brown combination the more I like it!

Glad that you did all that work for me!
My current F150 KR is basically the same but green on top stone grey on the bottom.
The more I look at the black and brown combination the more I like it!
I'm a giver.....what can I say

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm narrowing down between Stone Gray and Oxford White for the main color, but haven't decided if I want a secondary or not.

I can't imagine it'll be much longer before the "Black & Gold" theme will come back into trend. Seems like in the 80's GM offered every car in every color, a Gold Accent and a Tan interior combination. To me, the most beautiful of them all was the Seville. It came in White, Black, Dk Blue, or Maroon. They all had fine Gold lettering, and Gold & Chrome Wire Wheels. Tasteful, definitely a show stopper. We sold everyone of them before they arrived.

the two-tone paint includes fender flares in the contrast color, I believe.

I am extremely curious what this Forged Green looks like as well.. if it’s similar to the OG Green from the 1st line of KR vehicles then sign me up! But if it’s more like a forest green I’m out.

I had a 2021 KR Tremor loaded out ordered in Stone Grey but had to tell the dealer to sell it (got laid off in Feb. and am finishing a house.. timing to buy an $80k truck was not longer right). I’m in the process of ordering a 2022 though since the house will be finished and I’m about to start my new job. Still debating the color though, the Stone Grey ended up looking a bit too gold for my taste, and of course they discontinued Lithium Grey as soon as I settled on that. I’m looking to black everything out and swap for the Black Appearance Pkg. headlamps as well. Anyone have any color recs?

I am extremely curious what this Forged Green looks like as well.. if it’s similar to the OG Green from the 1st line of KR vehicles then sign me up! But if it’s more like a forest green I’m out.

I had a 2021 KR Tremor loaded out ordered in Stone Grey but had to tell the dealer to sell it (got laid off in Feb. and am finishing a house.. timing to buy an $80k truck was not longer right). I’m in the process of ordering a 2022 though since the house will be finished and I’m about to start my new job. Still debating the color though, the Stone Grey ended up looking a bit too gold for my taste, and of course they discontinued Lithium Grey as soon as I settled on that. I’m looking to black everything out and swap for the Black Appearance Pkg. headlamps as well. Anyone have any color recs?
I didn’t see a green on the list for 2022 super duty trucks - other than fleet colors, I guess.

I even inquired about a custom color from Ford - no dice. Some manufacturers do they sort of thing. My hope was a similar green to the 70’s era highboy. I thought that would be super cool.

I have many memories about a green highboy with the white wheels and a chrome grill. My grandfather, father, and I (5 or 6 years old) used to use us for harvesting firewood.

That thing was a freaking beast!!

Glad to hear you’re back shopping after your setback. Best of luck! ?

I didn’t see a green on the list for 2022 super duty trucks - other than fleet colors, I guess.
There's a green for the latest F150, so there is a at least a chance they could offer that color for Super Duties next year...

There's a green for the latest F150, so there is a at least a chance they could offer that color for Super Duties next year...
One of the internet blogs said a spruce green would be available on later 2022 models

One of the internet blogs said a spruce green would be available on later 2022 models
I saw that too. I wished it was on a 22 when I ordered. As long as it’s not a metallic green from the 90s. ?

Back