2022 Ford Super Duty Colors

Stormtrooper69

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Marines
Current Ride
2021 F150 Sport SCA Performance Apex
No worries......I've been coloring so many copies of that thing with highlighters that I could hang them on the fridge like kindergarten art masterpieces.

tlr

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor King Ranch
No worries......I've been coloring so many copies of that thing with highlighters that I could hang them on the fridge like kindergarten art masterpieces.
Glad that you did all that work for me!
My current F150 KR is basically the same but green on top stone grey on the bottom.
The more I look at the black and brown combination the more I like it!

Stormtrooper69

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Marines
Current Ride
2021 F150 Sport SCA Performance Apex
Glad that you did all that work for me!
My current F150 KR is basically the same but green on top stone grey on the bottom.
The more I look at the black and brown combination the more I like it!
I'm a giver.....what can I say

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm narrowing down between Stone Gray and Oxford White for the main color, but haven't decided if I want a secondary or not.

tlr

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Oxford White top with a Stone Gray bottom. 😘👌
The yin and yang, I ordered black and stone gray, this will be the first black truck I have owned, hope I don't regret it. I think I had better get some more car washing tools!!

stufarmer

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
19' F450 KR .. 20' Lincoln Continental
I can't imagine it'll be much longer before the "Black & Gold" theme will come back into trend. Seems like in the 80's GM offered every car in every color, a Gold Accent and a Tan interior combination. To me, the most beautiful of them all was the Seville. It came in White, Black, Dk Blue, or Maroon. They all had fine Gold lettering, and Gold & Chrome Wire Wheels. Tasteful, definitely a show stopper. We sold everyone of them before they arrived.

Tuxedomouse

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'21 F350 7.3L CCLB
Current Ride #2
'17 Mustang GT PP 6M
the two-tone paint includes fender flares in the contrast color, I believe.

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 "Godzilla" F350 Dually "Iconic silver" 4x4
Carbonized grey is the new color of choice!!!!!

soop

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 7.3

tlr

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Carbonized grey is the new color of choice!!!!!
I originally wanted the Lithium grey but they dont offer it for '22. I like the painted bumpers of the black and stone. it will remind me of my F150 (green and stone)

youn1033

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
N/A - 2022 on Order
I am extremely curious what this Forged Green looks like as well.. if it’s similar to the OG Green from the 1st line of KR vehicles then sign me up! But if it’s more like a forest green I’m out.

I had a 2021 KR Tremor loaded out ordered in Stone Grey but had to tell the dealer to sell it (got laid off in Feb. and am finishing a house.. timing to buy an $80k truck was not longer right). I’m in the process of ordering a 2022 though since the house will be finished and I’m about to start my new job. Still debating the color though, the Stone Grey ended up looking a bit too gold for my taste, and of course they discontinued Lithium Grey as soon as I settled on that. I’m looking to black everything out and swap for the Black Appearance Pkg. headlamps as well. Anyone have any color recs?

IconicTremor6.7

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Vet
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor 6.7
First Responder
Former crash fire rescue USAF
Iconic silver, carbonized, rapid red. I also like stone gray a lot but it may not remain popular

OP
Vermonster

Vermonster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
I am extremely curious what this Forged Green looks like as well.. if it’s similar to the OG Green from the 1st line of KR vehicles then sign me up! But if it’s more like a forest green I’m out.

I had a 2021 KR Tremor loaded out ordered in Stone Grey but had to tell the dealer to sell it (got laid off in Feb. and am finishing a house.. timing to buy an $80k truck was not longer right). I’m in the process of ordering a 2022 though since the house will be finished and I’m about to start my new job. Still debating the color though, the Stone Grey ended up looking a bit too gold for my taste, and of course they discontinued Lithium Grey as soon as I settled on that. I’m looking to black everything out and swap for the Black Appearance Pkg. headlamps as well. Anyone have any color recs?
I didn’t see a green on the list for 2022 super duty trucks - other than fleet colors, I guess.

I even inquired about a custom color from Ford - no dice. Some manufacturers do they sort of thing. My hope was a similar green to the 70’s era highboy. I thought that would be super cool.

I have many memories about a green highboy with the white wheels and a chrome grill. My grandfather, father, and I (5 or 6 years old) used to use us for harvesting firewood.

That thing was a freaking beast!!

Glad to hear you’re back shopping after your setback. Best of luck! 🍻

Tuxedomouse

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'21 F350 7.3L CCLB
Current Ride #2
'17 Mustang GT PP 6M
I didn’t see a green on the list for 2022 super duty trucks - other than fleet colors, I guess.
There's a green for the latest F150, so there is a at least a chance they could offer that color for Super Duties next year...

IconicTremor6.7

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Vet
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor 6.7
First Responder
Former crash fire rescue USAF
There's a green for the latest F150, so there is a at least a chance they could offer that color for Super Duties next year...
One of the internet blogs said a spruce green would be available on later 2022 models

Gas Guzzler

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150 fx4 ordered F250 Tremor
I would have built a forest green with stone gray or tan trim if offered. Wound up doing all stone gray after much deliberation. Color was a tough one for me.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge