Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
US Army Veteran
Current Ride
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 F-150
Hey All new to this board, just placed my order for 2022 Ford F-350 Platinum with Tremor package. I placed my initial order for Atlas Blue when Velocity Blue wasn’t offered.

After viewing some of your rigs I’m loving Anti Matter Blue, which color are you loving?

Also curious about the adaptive steering option, is this absolutely necessary and why?

21 Tremor.jpg

Antimatter Blue!, of course I am biased a bit.

You should probably see something (doesn’t have to be a SD) in AMB before pulling the trigger. It’s basically black with blue metallic fleck. A bit of an overstatement, but not much.

The new Atlas Blue looks quite a bit like Velocity, but like they went down a shade or two on the color card.

You should probably see something (doesn’t have to be a SD) in AMB before pulling the trigger. It’s basically black with blue metallic fleck. A bit of an overstatement, but not much.

The new Atlas Blue looks quite a bit like Velocity, but like they went down a shade or two on the color card.
Makes sense, been trying to find another Ford vehicle in Atlas Blue. My dealer said the 2021 Explorer has it but so far only one that is 1 hour drive away lol.

I found a bunch of YouTube videos of the anti matter blue and think I’ll change my color to this.

My dealer put the adaptive steering on my order saying that he orders all F250/350’s with it but I had him remove it when I saw it was another $1,000. Not 100% sure why I need this feature.

Makes sense, been trying to find another Ford vehicle in Atlas Blue. My dealer said the 2021 Explorer has it but so far only one that is 1 hour drive away lol.

I found a bunch of YouTube videos of the anti matter blue and think I’ll change my color to this.

My dealer put the adaptive steering on my order saying that he orders all F250/350’s with it but I had him remove it when I saw it was another $1,000. Not 100% sure why I need this feature.
Reviews are definitely mixed on the adaptive steering. Speeds up the ratio in low speed stuff, which is obviously nice, but lots of reports that it makes on center steering feel odd at highway speeds - as in more work to keep it going straight down the road.

I’m sure there are plenty of buyers who have a positive opinion of it, but the above is why I didn’t spec it in my order.

+1 to this. I saw an Antimatter Blue on the lot. In direct sunshine it looks dark blue, in shadows it almost looks black but you can see a blue tint to it, at dusk/night would appear entirely black short of shining a white flashlight directly at it.

Honestly a really cool and good looking color, just will be about as hard to keep clean as black is. If you’re good with that, then go for it!

Antimatter blue is a sharp color, however it will be a harder to take care of being a dark color. No on the adaptive steering, just another wear point in the steering system that could cause problems in the future.

Awesome thanks for the adaptive steering comments!

I had a 2004 F350 with 40” tires and wheels and 10” lift about 10 years ago and never had an issue with the stock steering so that’s why I question this option... glad I’m saving the $1,000 then :)

I went with Atlas Blue. The AMB looks good but its very dark. I'm coming from an agate black f150 now and I'm done with the dark colors for a while.
I went back and forth a few times and finally pulled the trigger on AMB.

should be cool to see ours once they’re built & delivered!

If you like a clean truck, antimatter blue. If you don’t like washing, atlas blue. View attachment 21474
Why is it so hard to get a dealership to be honest if first we can order an F250 and trying to pick a color is driving us crazy. I wanted Velocity Blue but which new blue is the closest??

Why is it so hard to get a dealership to be honest if first we can order an F250 and trying to pick a color is driving us crazy. I wanted Velocity Blue but which new blue is the closest??
Atlas Blue is a shade or two darker then the velocity blue and is a very bright blue color.

There’s 2021 Explorers in Atlas blue, so I went searching and looked at a Atlas Blue Explorer and a Antimatter Blue F150.

The antimatter blue is very dark and appears black in the shade and dark blue with metallic flake in the sun. I went this route so I have the multi colors of black & blue.

Last edited:
Atlas Blue but it’s a shade or to darker, there’s 2021 Explorers in this color, so I went searching and looked at a Atlas Blue Explorer and a Antimatter Blue F150. The antimatter appears black in shade and dark blue with metallic flake in the sun. I went this route so I have multi colors black & blue.
Personal preference. Colors are no where near each other!

Atlas Blue sounds intriguing. Any pics?

I really liked the Blue Jeans. A very classic Ford look.

Antimatter is neat but I don’t personally like the look of it. I’d rather go black metallic or blue jeans than in between. I feel the same way about most pearlescent paints.

Velocity is gorgeous and iconic, but it’s a bit flashier than I was personally excited to roll with in every situation.

Atlas sounds like a nice in-between.

Back