2022 F350 6.7 Lariat sport

HighvoltageJL

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Finally made up my mind and ordered my F350 Tremor on Wednesday 6/16 from Bill Fick Ford in Texas. A Stone Grey Lariat sport. Pretty happy with the deal, now time to try and get the PCO and any other rebates.

Please post any helpful information, much appreciated.

Ian.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-133433_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-133433_Drive.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 91
Congratulations on your order! Best piece of advice I can give you is really check your truck over when it arrives at the dealership. Don't let excitement miss an obvious problem.

Finally made up my mind and ordered my F350 Tremor on Wednesday 6/16 from Bill Fick Ford in Texas. A Stone Grey Lariat sport. Pretty happy with the deal, now time to try and get the PCO and any other rebates.

Ian.
Welcome!

Get option 60W. The name is rain-sensing windshield wipers but it also includes the heated steering wheel. I think it is $165. Get it. Oh and it isn't available on the online build and price, just the order guide.

Enjoy your Tremor when you get it!

would you need to add this to the KR ultimate too or is it included in one of the packages ?

Ian.
In the process of selling my 21 Tremor and ordering the 22. Any advice, are the prices holding bout same? My 21 wasn't exactly what I wanted ordered. It was my first time ordering a Ford and the SCAMDEMIC didn't help communicating. Thanks and congrats

In the process of selling my 21 Tremor and ordering the 22. Any advice, are the prices holding bout same? My 21 wasn't exactly what I wanted ordered. It was my first time ordering a Ford and the SCAMDEMIC didn't help communicating. Thanks and congrats
I personally have done alot of research and talked with alot of dealers all over the US. Alot of them love to push msrp and above with Fords. Rams are alot easier to negotiate. That said I was able to get invoice price 76,543, msrp was 81305. Some guys were able to get better deals but right now thats tough. I consider myself good with the negotiation process but most dealers at the moment aren't budging much. I also haven't tried the Private cash offer yet from ford but that is next.

Hope this helps,
Ian.

If you need any help feel free to ask.

The pricing is very similar, although I think they just had a $150 increase. Nothing to worry about at these price levels.

Back