Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Military
US Army
Current Ride
2022 F350 CCLB (11/2022)
Current Ride #2
2015 F350 CCLB 225k // 2006 F350 CCLB 280k
Just wanted to post this as to allow BuiltRight time to research the fitment.

I ordered the Rear Seat Back Storage MOLLE panel. I was having fits with getting the panel to fit/align properly along the bottom three mounting points. Seems as Ford changed the power inverter tray under the back seat. Seems as there is a short arm, sort of a wire standoff that is the problem. The MOLLE panel needs to be about 1/8" to 1/4" shorter along that edge. I gave BuiltRight a phone call as well as sending them the pics of the situation.

I'm not sure if this is related to how Ford moves from one model year to another. The parts MAY be a carry forward to the 2023 models. I can tell you the CCV box I have IS the 2023 version as described by PowerStrokeTechTalk in his videos. I've been around Ford Super Duty trucks long enough to know this kind of thing isn't unusual.

So if you are an late model 2022 owner looking to this specific BuiltRight panel, double check your truck to the pics below. This is NOT a ding on BuiltRight as I know they are stand up to their products. I just didn't want anyone to have to express additional verbal frustration over and above than actually required. 🤣 🤣

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG
IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

I had trouble w that plastic bit when installing my ARB twin on the Dirt Church bracket. Had to remove the inverter completely to get things setup the way I wanted. Fortunately, that arm only supports the lower tray as far as I could tell and there shouldn't be an issue removing it as the tray itself is bolted to the floor. So, there's a simple solution for you, or BuiltRight needs a notch or a hole and a longer plastic anchor pin in their design.

Yea...I had given thought to how to fix it. I just wanted to let BR know what happened for me. In the end they can either fix it by some sort of design change or let it ride on the owners shoulders. I've been thinking of trying to find someone with a metal press to try a 90* bend. That shouldn't be a problem either. I see what you are saying about drilling a hole. That might be the easiest route for me to get it done.

Back