2022 Builds on Ford Site

I was going to order a 2022, new car manager told me they were going to start mid June and there was a pretty long back log of orders.

I believe there is a thread on this. The good news is no 2 week summer shut down.

With the shortage of cars and trucks one would hope they are able to step up production.

Thanks for the info
I was going to order a 2022, new car manager told me they were going to start mid June and there was a pretty long back log of orders.

I believe there is a thread on this. The good news is no 2 week summer shut down.

With the shortage of cars and trucks one would hope they are able to step up production.
Thanks for the info

I was kinda bummed to see that they didn't include the flip forward center console table or a physical button for the heated steering wheel. My only two gripes. Not that I was going to upgrade so soon anyway.

I was kinda bummed to see that they didn't include the flip forward center console table or a physical button for the heated steering wheel. My only two gripes. Not that I was going to upgrade so soon anyway.

I saw some dealer on YouTube speculating that a bigger change catching up to the F150’s was in order for 2023 (maybe 2024 models delivered in 2023?)

This is part of why I decided to get a ‘21 off the lot and wait to see what happens with future models.

I figure I’ll trade-in when the do a major update if it’s not goofy.

I would never, ever buy the first year of a new generation again. I did that with my 2017 F250, and I had a multitude of problems, so much so that I got rid of it when the warranty expired.

Does anyone no the difference between the priority code when placing a order. I ordered a Atlas blue Tremor in March 19 and got priority 10.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info
Fellas....I’m afraid it could be awhile before they start producing vehicles again as quick as they once where. Until the semiconductor shortage gets cleared up the supply chain will suffer, therefore lead times will to unfortunately.

Fellas....I’m afraid it could be awhile before they start producing vehicles again as quick as they once where. Until the semiconductor shortage gets cleared up the supply chain will suffer, therefore lead times will to unfortunately.
You may be correct. But ultimately... who knows. In the end, if you can find what you are happy with somewhere in standard inventory... grab it.
Otherwise, feel free to pull up a chair and grab a drink with the rest of us waiting ones. Hopefully it’s not a crazy wait but it can’t hurt to be prepared for the long haul...

Unfortunately, there isn’t much of an answer.

Can anyone shed some light on why I cannot seem to get a consistent answer from 3 different dealerships in the past 24 hours about the ability to order a 2022 (I purchased a truck from 2 of the dealerships in the past 12 months)? The dealership I bought my raptor from said "extremely soon". The dealership I bought a 2020 ranger from said they are ordering right now. The third dealership who contacted me through Costco said it would probably be August before I could order a 2022 and it would be some time in 2023 before I get the truck (I have a feeling this dealership was just trying to scare me into settling for a 2021 they could locate). Well that's not going to happen LOL

Sometimes I wonder if the "chip shortage" is a marketing scheme to get consumers to empty dealer lots. My sons F150 special order took less than 5 weeks & it was at the dealer for three days prior to delivery. Either way, we are all in the same boat. Just don't let MaMa see all the new gadgets you are acquiring for your beast.

Can anyone shed some light on why I cannot seem to get a consistent answer from 3 different dealerships in the past 24 hours about the ability to order a 2022 (I purchased a truck from 2 of the dealerships in the past 12 months)? The dealership I bought my raptor from said "extremely soon". The dealership I bought a 2020 ranger from said they are ordering right now. The third dealership who contacted me through Costco said it would probably be August before I could order a 2022 and it would be some time in 2023 before I get the truck (I have a feeling this dealership was just trying to scare me into settling for a 2021 they could locate). Well that's not going to happen LOL
Don’t know why they are saying that but you can build and order the 22’ now.

Sometimes I wonder if the "chip shortage" is a marketing scheme to get consumers to empty dealer lots. My sons F150 special order took less than 5 weeks & it was at the dealer for three days prior to delivery. Either way, we are all in the same boat. Just don't let MaMa see all the new gadgets you are acquiring for your beast.
I have wondered that same thing, genius marketing ploy if so... Either way can’t wait to see the 22 whenever it shows up.

Yeah - they are right about Costco pricing. That's not available at the very beginning of the model year. But, you should talk to the fleet managers, not the sales people. They are wrong about ordering 2022. Fastest way is to just start emailing fleet managers at different dealers until you find one who wants to help.

Back