2021 XLT Tremor Gauges

Skibum1681

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 6.7 Tremor / 2022 F350 6.7 BAP
Current Ride #2
2011 Harley Road Glide
I'm getting ready to place an order for a 21' Tremor and I am trying to decide between XLT & Lariat. One thing I am weighing is the gauges / display. On the Ford build site it shows the XLT with the standard 4.5" XLT productivity screen. However every video I've seen shows the larger 8" productivity screen typically seen in the Lariats. Does any one know if this Lariat style screen comes in all tremors? I have yet to see a tremor with the typical XLT screen.

Thanks!

I test drove a XLT w/ 6.7 and Tremor package a few weeks before I ordered my Platinum and it had the productivity screen in the dash behind the steering wheel.

Adding the Premium package will add the 8" SYNC3 display

I bought a 2021 7.3l XLT... It has the 8" Sync3 screen (radio/nav) and it has a screen (between speedo and tachometer) which shows mileage, offroad, towing, etc... It's really nice to have!

I probably described it wrong in the original post but I am specifically wondering about the digital display behind the steering wheel (where it displays your trip meter, MPG, etc.). The XLT has "analog" type gauges for oil pressure, temp, boost where as these gauges on the Lariat are more digital. I'll try to post pictures tonight of the 2 different styles I'm talking about.

I probably described it wrong in the original post but I am specifically wondering about the digital display behind the steering wheel (where it displays your trip meter, MPG, etc.). The XLT has "analog" type gauges for oil pressure, temp, boost where as these gauges on the Lariat are more digital. I'll try to post pictures tonight of the 2 different styles I'm talking about.
Ok, I'm not sure what adds that to the XLT, but I know it is an option since the XLT 6.7 Tremor I test drove had it. I'll see what I can find.

Ok, I'm not sure what adds that to the XLT, but I know it is an option since the XLT 6.7 Tremor I test drove had it. I'll see what I can find.

This is a pic of my dash... 2021 XLT 7.3l...

The speedometer and the tachometer are analogue gauges. Everything else is a screen, including the little gauges at the top... Those are part of the screen, not analogue gauges.

20210122_090219.jpg

I'm getting ready to place an order for a 21' Tremor and I am trying to decide between XLT & Lariat. One thing I am weighing is the gauges / display. On the Ford build site it shows the XLT with the standard 4.5" XLT productivity screen. However every video I've seen shows the larger 8" productivity screen typically seen in the Lariats. Does any one know if this Lariat style screen comes in all tremors? I have yet to see a tremor with the typical XLT screen.

Thanks!
Do you prefer leather or cloth? This seems like it would be the major decision. Just my opinion.

Do you prefer leather or cloth? This seems like it would be the major decision. Just my opinion.
It was for me!
I ending up ordering XLT premium with Katzkin leather through dealership since leather was the only option on the Lariat I really wanted
And I am ok a budget lol

I'm not a fan of leather. I've always leaned toward cloth...

I'll tell you what... The cloth material on my XLT seats is rough. Every time I get in, I accidentally drag the knuckles of my right hand across the cloth on the seat. It's rough like a burlap sack.

Just throwing it out there...

The picture of the interior of my XLT on-line build shows analog gauges and I have a ton of options. I think it's just a 'stock' photo and I'll have the digital gauges.

I have a 2021 xlt value package Tremor and mine has lariat screen

Attachments

• 472F4F6C-01C9-4406-B073-DBFAB371E76E.jpeg
    472F4F6C-01C9-4406-B073-DBFAB371E76E.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 48
The picture of the interior of my XLT on-line build shows analog gauges and I have a ton of options. I think it's just a 'stock' photo and I'll have the digital gauges.
Ford has several mistakes of their computer generated photos of the XLT Tremor interiors:
The instrument cluster (productivity screen) is one mistake.
Another one is showing a flip down armrest in the rear seat, which doesn't exist on an XLT. (but i wish it did)
Then they show dual zone climate control in an XLT, which isn't available.

i was in the same boat i got my 2020 xlt in october and mine came with the 8'' cluster screen between the gauges and was so hyped because i was expecting the 4'' because no where on xlt package does it say you get that 8''cluster display unless you go to lariat package so i left it as damn they made a mistake but never could get my question answered correctly.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back