2021 WINDOW STICKER IS HERE!

jw1516

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-350 Tremor
Its getting really close to seeing what these 2021's will look like! I can't wait for mine!
20201028_190930.jpg

Nice build!!
thanks for sharing it.

Are there any physical exterior changes to the truck?

Glad the 21's are starting up production. Haven't gotten any progress on my 9/17 order yet.

When was you able to place your order?

Another good one is the rapid heat supplemental heater ours came with it I didn’t add it but it sure is nice wife and kids like it gets the cab warm until your Diesel engine gets hot think it’s 250.00 more

I haven't heard of any so far. If there is, I don't think it will be anything major.

For what these rigs cost and like someone else mentioned earlier, I really hope Ford will install black lug nuts & tailgate 'handle' (from the factory) for the models that have 'Black Appearance Package'. Retail price of said Package is >$4k.....
I hope Ford does these itty-bitty changes; but it I were betting on it, I would bet on them not doing it.
I don't believe the cost of black lug nuts and a black tailgate actuator (in & of themselves) is the reason they'll not do it, but rather the assembly process would have to be altered a little bit (which would hasten overall production), and for Ford, that is a big no-no :cautious:

Last edited:
Another good one is the rapid heat supplemental heater ours came with it I didn’t add it but it sure is nice wife and kids like it gets the cab warm until your Diesel engine gets hot think it’s 250.00 more
This is a no brainer with the rapid heater you get upgraded to 397amp alternator.

Latest Discussions

Back