Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 -
Current Ride #2
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Came across these videos will help of the ot guys ordering there 2021 Tremors

dang 31 minutes I don't think I have that long of an attention span, anyone watch it and want to give me the cliff notes on what's new to 2021 besides the colors? lol actually maybe I don't want to know if it something cool and I'll have buyers remorse. lol

dang 31 minutes I don't think I have that long of an attention span, anyone watch it and want to give me the cliff notes on what's new to 2021 besides the colors? lol actually maybe I don't want to know if it something cool and I'll have buyers remorse. lol
It more for the guys that don't have a Tremor yet hahahaha

I saw your truck posted on TOTM. I wouldn’t regret a thing.

It more for the guys that don't have a Tremor yet hahahaha
Yeah I’ll be watching it for sure. Maybe a couple of times. 11/30 they start with my Platinum build. I’m just glad to have one built with every option and then continue to trick it out and make it mine. Can’t wait.

About the only thing different are the colors, he did mention the lower side mirror is heated for 21, not sure if that is new or not?

Yeah I’ll be watching it for sure. Maybe a couple of times. 11/30 they start with my Platinum build. I’m just glad to have one built with every option and then continue to trick it out and make it mine. Can’t wait.
Iron Man. What was your order date for a 11/30 build?

Iron Man. What was your order date for a 11/30 build?
8/24. I got shafted. But its finally processed. Although I did change my order on 9/12 from F250 to F350 and added the winch. So that probably caused a bit of a delay. You would think a 93,800$ msrp truck would be something they would want to get shown off. You'd think right. But I'm getting mine. What about you Randy.

8/24. I got shafted. But its finally processed. Although I did change my order on 9/12 from F250 to F350 and added the winch. So that probably caused a bit of a delay. You would think a 93,800$ msrp truck would be something they would want to get shown off. You'd think right. But I'm getting mine. What about you Randy.
Hoping I don’t get shafted, but did a round about order through an Auto Broker. So far seems good, but updates are slow. I ordered on 10/16. Working on getting VIN so I can track myself.

Hoping I don’t get shafted, but did a round about order through an Auto Broker. So far seems good, but updates are slow. I ordered on 10/16. Working on getting VIN so I can track myself.
Hey I will keep your situation included in my morning prayers. Good luck with it Randy No matter how long it takes you’re getting your very own Beast the way you wanted it. Post pics when she arrives. Really want to see them. ✌️

The Tremor video shows the passenger seat controls, but doesn't talk about them. They looked the same as 2020, but supposedly according to the guide it's now 8 way. I haven't seen anything showing what the 8 or 10 way seats mean. Anyone have insight?

Came across these videos will help of the ot guys ordering there 2021 Tremors

I got hard seeing a 2021 Platinum build. I'm having Black Interior and Iconic Silver, and a F350 with the winch and other add ons that this truck does not have. But it was sick to see. Again got me excited that I took my old lady and gave her some extra moves right on the couch I normally wouldn't have given. Go Figure What A Tremor Can Do To Spice Up Your Love Life.

Back