2021 vs 2022

Jolagues

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2018 zr2
My 2022 lariat ultimate has been ordered but is not scheduled yet. Today I found several 2021 XLT premiums fairly close by If the dealer will take x-plan which I have not confirmed yet I could save over 13k besides the obvious upgrades from XLT to Lariat and the 12 inch display what else would I be missing out on going with the 2021?

Judging by your profile pic, Leather, Cooled seats, LED headlights/fogs, color matched bumpers, chrome vs black grill, B&O vs stock speakers, rear window ect. and anything else that is optional that you added

My 2022 lariat ultimate has been ordered but is not scheduled yet. Today I found several 2021 XLT premiums fairly close by If the dealer will take x-plan which I have not confirmed yet I could save over 13k besides the obvious upgrades from XLT to Lariat and the 12 inch display what else would I be missing out on going with the 2021?
Judging by your profile pic, Leather, Cooled seats, LED headlights/fogs, color matched bumpers, chrome vs black grill, B&O vs stock speakers, rear window ect. and anything else that is optional that you added
Yeah I thats all the Lariat stuff which I really like but 13K is a lot to save :)

Buy the 2021 now while it’s available. If you change your mind, trade it for the 2022 when your order arrives. If you get the X plan pricing up front, you probably wouldn’t lose much if anything when you trade it. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve went ‘22 just because I found one but gotta say the 12” screen is pretty awesome. But is it $13,000 worth of awesome…I’ll let you decide that one.

Back