2021 Tremors

2TimeRaptor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Lariat TREMOR
Current Ride #2
2009 Black Z06
Does anyone that has a window sticker have a rendering of what their truck will look like. Would love to see what the front end looks like if it changed much.

Patiently waiting for my 21 Iconic Silver Tremor.
Order 8/26
Supposed Build 11/13

No Window Sticker yet.?

Got my window sticker but I don’t have a rendering or a picture of the truck yet. Will def post when the truck comes. It was built yesterday, expected delivery date is 11/16 so I’ll send some then.

i got my window sticker for my 2021 iconic silver f-350 tremor, will post as soon as i get it..

I thought nothing was changing but the colors? I was set on Carbonized Gray, but the Leadfoot might be calling my name!

Thanks Guys
Can't wait to see them, heard they changed the grills. I did the Carbonized accent two toned, don't see many of them.

Got my window sticker but I don’t have a rendering or a picture of the truck yet. Will def post when the truck comes. It was built yesterday, expected delivery date is 11/16 so I’ll send some then.
Really want to see that dark blue, hope I don't have second thoughts. ?

Thanks Guys
Can't wait to see them, heard they changed the grills. I did the Carbonized accent two toned, don't see many of them.

The refresh was for 2020 I doubt they changed anything on the exterior the order guide has been out for a while.

For those that have received window stickers does it show up on the Ford site or did your dealer provide it?

I thought nothing was changing but the colors? I was set on Carbonized Gray, but the Leadfoot might be calling my name!
I asked about Lead Foot when ordering, my F150 is that color, and it wasn't an option when i ordered. Did that change?

I asked about Lead Foot when ordering, my F150 is that color, and it wasn't an option when i ordered. Did that change?

You might be right! When I searched on 2021 colors for F250 Super Dutys, Google coughed up the color codes for the 2021 F150s. (I hate when she does that...) Please confirm with your dealer, because I am not able to locate an official color code list for SDs.

You might be right! When I searched on 2021 colors for F250 Super Dutys, Google coughed up the color codes for the 2021 F150s. (I hate when she does that...) Please confirm with your dealer, because I am not able to locate an official color code list for SDs.
I can't remember where I found this, but thought I'd share...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201101-180204_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201101-180204_Gmail.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 81

Latest Discussions

Back