2021 Tremor vs my 2015 Denali

Grinder

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Super Duty Tremor Lariat
Just picked up the Tremor yesterday, all I can say is Wow, Ford has come a long way since the last one I owned, My 2015 GMC Denali is still a great truck, never had a problem. The GMC is deleted and chipped with a 40% tune, the Ford stock has quite a bit more power. Glad I went back to Ford, will keep you posted on my experience.

Welcome to the forum and the Tremor Club! I’ll look forward to your future options, but I’m guessing that you won’t be regretting your decision. Let’s see a few pictures of your beast when you get a chance. ???

Welcome and congrats, I too came from a 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ

was a good truck, mine was stock, had a few issues with the DEF system but GM took care of it. The Tremor is hands down better in every way. Plus it has a fun Factor

I too ordered a 2021 F-350 6.7 Tremor XLT. I previously had a 6.6 LBZ Duramax 2500 HD and a 2007 F-250 6.0 (will trade for the 2021).

Any know if the 2021 6.7s have updated the cp4 pumps? I know there was a lawsuit against Ford last year about the pumps. Not sure if it's still ongoing or the outcome. Ram changed back to the cp3 for 2021.

Back